Chapter 10 [Little Brother]

Kiran POV

"YAH! WAKE UP, YOU SLEEPY MORON!!!" Someone splashed some water on your face.

You whipped the water off your face. You tried to open your eyes and at the first sight it was blurry. You rubbed your eyes and your sight became clearer. "Yah! Wae [Why] did you do that" you sat up.

"I was searching for you, pabo" Jimin put the bucket with water down.

"You were to fast" you said and rolled your eyes, "and when are you going to teach me how to use my powers" while looking up to him.

"First you need to be fit, you can't use your powers when you are weak" he said arrogantly.

"YAH! I'm not weak" you shouted at him.

"Then Wae were you sleeping while you had to run?" He folded his hands and raised his right eyebrow up.

You looked away. He had a good point. You invented an excuse.

"Well my ankle hurts" you said, "and I'd searched you, but couldn't find you, cause your to small, so I probably looked over you" you teased him.

"Yah! Stob it!" He shouted at you.

But then a boys voice spoke behind Jimin. You couldn't really see his face, but he was taller than Jimin cause you saw some dark purplish hair that jutted above Jimins hair.

"Yah Hyung" the boy said with a low voice, "I'm going to eat dinner in college, don't wait for me"

You leaned your head to the right to see him better. He was young, he seems like he was about the same age as yours. You looked a bit curious at him, but didn't notice you were sitting on the bench. Jimin turned around and spoke to him.

"Don't come late home, like the last time" Jimin said to him with big eyes.

"Yes, oppa..." he said with a cute tone. You suddenly cleared your voice and their attention was on yours.

"What?" You asked to them.

"And who are you?" The boy asked and stepped a little bit forward to you.

"This is Kim Min-Ji" Jimin said, "The pig that I told you yesterday"

"Yah! I'm not a pig" you mutter.

"Don't nag Pig, and this is my little brother Park Jungkook" Jimin introduced his little brother. [Since they become brothers, I had to add the name 'Park']

"Well, you two are really close I see" Jungkook said. You just sighed and rolled your eyes.

"Well I have to go, see you at home hyung" Jungkook said to Jimin, "And nice to meet you, Kim Min-Ji" you looked at Jungkook and he gave you a wink before he leave.

"YAH! COME HOME BEFORE ITS DARK" Jimin reminded Jungkook.

Jungkook turned around and shouted back, "YEA YEA! I'm not a kid anymore"

"Yes you are still a child" Jimin mumble under his breath.

"Well, when does your first lesson start?" Jimin asked you. You looked at your watch.

"Well, I have enough time" you replied.

"I didn't ask you that" he said.

"I didn't ask you that" you repeated him.

"What did you just said" he said irritated.

"I have two hours left" you changed your sentence.

"Go take a bath or a shower" he said, "cause you stink like a pig " he pinched his nose and made some weird, disgusted face.

"Yah! You also stink" you fought back, "I smelled your stinky scent while you were three miles away from me, hope the birds didn't die after you ran by" you teased him.

His eyes went wide and made a fist of his hands. "You will get punished if you keep being mean to me" he threateningly you.

"Yah! You are also mean to me, so why cant I fight back?" You rolled your eyes.

"Why do I have to teach this girl" he mumbled and stomped off.

"Yah! Where are you going?" You shouted at him, "the college is here, or are you going to run another five more miles?!"

"I'm going to my shelter" he replied. You were curious about his shelter and decided to follow him from distance.

You hide yourself in the bushes or trees when he looked back if someone followed him. You saw him that he went in his cabin. You looked at the cabin and didn't see anything anyone. You sighed and headed back to college.

You stood up and walked further. When you walked someone pinned you on the tree with a knife next to your throat. Your eyes widen up when you saw Jimin.

"YAH! Are you stupid?!"

-Dont forget to vote ⭐️