22. Who are you?

Kirans POV

"His name is Jimin" you said, while You smiled after you said his name.
Suddenly you heard something ruffles in the bushes.

"Oh my god~" you said shocked.

Taehyung turn around the bushes, "probably a rabbit or something".

"I don't think so" you said.

You stood up to watch who it was, "JIMIN!?"

"Hi" he said awkwardly.

"W-what are you doing here?" You said shocked, "Oh my god, did you listen to our conversation?!"

"No- yes" he struggle with speaking.

"Why?" You ask curiously.

"I was going to my home, but then I saw you" -he took a pause-, "I thought you went to your room, but you didn't".

"I just want some air" you said.

"Or you just want to avoid me after you went to the principal" he said.

Your mind was blank, you didn't know what to say. He was right, you want to avoid him. You ask yourself if he could read your mind. You were glad that Taehyung interrupt you.

"So this is Jimin?" Taehyung look at you.

"Yea, and who are you?" Jimin said like he was a bad boy.

"Call me Taehyung" he smiled, Taehyung seems like a person that is always smiling to people even he hates them. You look at Taehyungs eyes, you recognize those eyes. But you aren't really sure about that if the person in your head is him.

"Well nice to meet you" Jimin stick his right hand to greet Taehyung, but if you look deep in Jimins eyes he was full of fire and hate.

"Yea nice to meet you too!" Taehyung said and grab Jimin his hand and shake it gently.

"Are you new here?" Taehyung ask.

"Well, I'm coming back" Jimin look at you. You began to look away, cause you don't want to notice him that you were blushing.

"What do you mean with coming back?" Taehyung ask.

"I quick college before, but now I'm going to continue it until I'm going to graduate" Jimin said.

"Hope you will be in our class" Taehyung smiled.

"We will see" Jimin said.
After that there was a dead silence, we just stood there. You tried to think of a topic. Suddenly you saw Ha-na, Momo and Jeongyeon. They waved at you and ran to you.

"MIN-JI!" Momo gave you a hug, but your body was still in pain.

"Ah~" you groan a little.

"Oh mianhae-- are you injured!?" Momo ask worried.

"I'm fine" you gave her a warm smile and put your hands on your injured side. Momo lifted your shirt up. Everyone saw your cute tummy. Your eyes widen up and began to blush.

"YAH! PERVERT!" You put your shirt down so fast you could.

"Pervert? Wae?" Momo said confused.

"You just lift my shirt up! Pabo~" you said, you were embarrassed.

The others began to chuckle, Jimin had a smirk on his face. You asked yourself what he was thinking about.

"By the way" Jeongyeon said, "Long time no see"

"Jimin" Jeongyeon add.

Everyone look at Jimin, "I know right" he smiled. You look very confused, but curious.

"Do you know each other?" You ask.

"Long story" Jeongyeon pursed her lips.

"Are you going to college tomorrow?" Ha-na ask.

"No" -you went to Jimin and put your left arm around his shoulders-, "This little potato doesn't want me to"

"Yah, I'm not little!" Jimin gave you a Pokerface. Jimin was like 2/ or 3 centimeters taller than you.

"Why not?" Taehyung ask.

"She's still injured" Jimin said.

"Oh I understand" Taehyung said, "You should rest Ki- I mean Min-Ji"

You look confused at Taehyung, it looks like he knows about your life. He wanted to say your real name, but how does he know?

Who are you?

-Don't forget to vote! ⭐️