Chapter 5 [Demons & Creatures]

Kiran POV 

"So that happen last night" the principal said and continued talking "please stay inside when it's dark, those lost souls will haunt you when your outside"

"Lost souls? W-what? I have to many questions" you said confused.

"I know you're confused, but I can't explain it right now" the principal said.

"Please explain" you beg her. She sighed deep.

"Well there are demons and creatures living in this world. They mostly lives in the woods. So every night they come to this world, they can't walk in daylight. Only some creatures can go outside when it's daylight, but the most creatures appears only  when it's night. So watch out if you go outside when it's dark." The principal warned you.

"I will explain one of those creatures 'The lost souls' . Those creatures are confused. There spirit don't know how to die in peace. They can't go to heaven nor hell. That's why we called them 'The Lost Souls' ." the principal explained. You nodded and want more explanation.

"But can they come in to the collage?" You asked curious.

"No, there is a spell around the college that keeps the demons and creatures away from the college. But new creatures are coming and someday they will break the spell and haunt everyone in the college down" the principal said.

"New creatures?" You said, you pull yourself up to sit better.

"Yes, your mom opened a portal to the other side when she was pregnant" the principal said while looking down.

"Why?" You asked.

"Your dad and your mom their parents were enemies. There was something in the past that we still don't know. But your parents fell for each other. They always spend time with each other, but then their parents found out that they were in love with each other" the principal said. She took a deep breath and continue talking.

"Their parents went mad and they fought. Your dad his parents died after the battle and your mom her parents send your dad to the underworld, but your mom didn't except that. So after a few months she opened the portal to the underworld. She was also pregnant while she opened it" the principal said with a smile.

"What happen next?" You asked. You were to curious.

"Your dad was locked up in the underworld for 3 months. So he became a demon. He acted strange, but he was still in love with your mom. He won't hurt her, but she didn't know how to close the underworld portal" the principal said.

"So why didn't you closed the portal?" You asked the principal. She looked away.

"We tried, but the queen of heaven and hell died. She wasn't strong enough so a demon took her soul and now they are walking around like they can rule the world, but I made a promise to the queen that I won't let that happen" the principal began to cry.

You approached the principal.

"I'm sorry" you said and patted her back. She wipe her tears off and continued talking while she sobbed.

"It became war between this world and the underworld, we have to save the world before they make an end to this world. These students are the heroes, but they aren't strong enough to fight" the principal said.

"Even they aren't strong enough, they will be" you said while gentily patting her back.

"There is only one boy that is strong to fight them. But not on his own" the principal sob.

"Who is that?" You asked.

"Jimin, Park Jimin" the principal said.

-Don't forget to vote ⭐️