Chapter 4 [Last Night]

Kiran POV

You woke up in a dark room. You tried to move your hands, but they were chained. You pulled on the chain, but realize your feet was also chained.

"Where am I?"

But then a door swing open. You breathed heavily and panicked a little.

"W-who are you?" You stutter

It was the same shadow that was in the woods. You still couldn't see his face. It came closer and grab your chin. But then his hands went on fire.

It screamed. You stared at his burning hands. But the fire went off. It came closer again. He looked at your necklace. It tried to grab it. But again it burned. You closed your eyes.

Suddenly someone woke you up.

"Kiran! You okay?" Momo said.

Your teary eyes went open. You were sweating and breathed heavily.

"What just happen?"

You looked around. You realize you weren't not in that creepy, dark room anymore.

"Did you just got a nightmare?" The principal said while she came in the room.

You nodded and tried to sit down. You saw that the principal gave Momo a sign that she could leave us.

"My legs..."

You pulled the blanket away that covered your legs. It was healed.

"B-but I thought someone stabbed me?"

You looked confused at your legs.

"I-I was injured" you said.

"Kiran-ah.... " she started. "this is not a normal college" the principal said.

"W-what do you mean?" You said confused.

"This is a special college for students that have powers. They are learning how to use it" the principal said.

"Your joking right?" You began to laugh, but the principal gave you a serious face.

You looked at her face and fake a cough. You went red from embarrassment, cause you laughed and she really mean it.

"What was your nightmare about? If I may ask?" The principal ask.

You tried to explain the principal that there was a shadow that looked like a boy. You also explained when the shadow tried to touch you, his hands burned.

"Interesting, do you know how it began to burn when it tried to touch you?" The principal asked. You nodded.

You grab the necklace that your aunt Eun gave you. "I think it was this that helped me" you explained.

The principal grab her glasses to look better. Her eyes widen up.

"This necklace belongs to your mom, right?" She said a bit shocked. You nodded.

"And when I was in the woods I also saw him, but he said something to me" you said.

"What did he said?" The principal asked curious.

"Soro" You said.

"He's back" the principal said soft but you could what she said.

"Who's back?" You asked.

"Nothing, do you want to know more about something ?" The principal said.

"Yea, can I ask what happen yesterday night?" You asked. She nodded and told you about yesterday night.

-Last night Flashback

You lay down on the ground. Yoongi and Hoseok used their powers to distract Jimin.

"YOONGI! USE THE SPELL THAT THE LOST SOUL LEAVE JIMINS BODY AND HOSEOK TRY TO MAKE JIMIN WEAK" the principal screamed.

They obey the principal and the principal helped Yoongi with the spell.

Jimin went crazy and screamed. Jimin began to scratch his body. He became weaker and weaker. He ripped his clothes.

"YAH! YOU BETTER COME BACK" Yoongi screamed.

"Why am I helping him by the way?" Yoongi said in his mind and focused on Jimin.

It began to storm. Jimin screamed in pain. His black/red eyes went normal. He collapsed. Yoongi tried to catch Jimin. The principal destroyed the lost soul and everything went normal.

"Principal, Kiran lost to much blood" Jeongyeon shouted.

"Bring them to the emergency room, NOW!" The principal demanded.

Hoseok held you in a bride style and Yoongi put Jimin on his back.

-End Flashback

-Don't forget to vote ⭐️