Episode 3: Part 4 - The Break Up

Your P.O.V
D/C: Dress color
F/D: Favorite drink.  Preferably alcoholic but you do you.

~ AFTER SHOPPING ~

You stumbled behind your granddaughter, buried under a good 3-5 shopping bags.  "Ok that... was... so awesome!"  Summer said enthusiastically as she opened the front door.  You leaned against the wall and took deep breaths.  Rick, hearing Summer's entrance, stepped out of the garage.  He stopped for a moment and looked your over.  "What happened to you?"  Summer stepped in front of you triumphantly holding up the keys.  "I drove her to the mall?  Wasn't I good Grandma?"  She turned to you and you managed to give a weak thumbs up.  As soon as she turned back around you locked eyes with Rick and shook your head and mouthing 'no'.

"W-Well good for you Summer.  Now go go away so Y/N and I can talk."  Summer frowned.  "Alright.  See you later Grandma!"  Summer turned to you one last time and you forced yourself to smile.  "Yea."  You managed to mumble through gritted teeth.  Summer grabbed her own bags and walked out of the room.  As soon as she was out of earshot you grabbed Rick's shoulders.  "You got the goods?"  You asked in a low voice.  Rick opened his lab coat and pulled out a pill and a small remote control.  "Yea.  Just slip it into his drink when the both of them aren't looking."  You nodded.  "Like rape drugs."  Rick nodded.  "Like rape drugs."  You nodded, confidently.  "This will be just like that time I drugged that alien prince for ransom."  Rick laughed and nodded.  "Ahh.  Good times."  You slipped the pill and it's control in your pocket just as Jerry walked in.

The grins on all three of your faces was wiped off as you locked eyes with your son-in-law.  "Jerry."  You said formally, giving him a nod.  "Y/N.". Jerry said with fake joy.  "So glad your coming with me and Beth for dinner tonight.  I hope all your years wherever you were at least retained your table manners."  Rick opened his mouth but you silenced him with a raise of your hand.  Giving your prettiest, most innocent smile, you answered him.  "Considering I was in a cryochamber for all that time, I'm sure my manners haven't changed a bit.  Jerry smirked and leaned his face into yours.  "Well I suppose we'll see won't we."  You pushed his face away with your finger.  "Try not to lean in that close when standing up a person.  Your breath smells like a dead anteater."  Jerry frowned.  "Wait really?"  You glared at him.  "Go away."  Jerry narrowed his eyes once more.  "This ends tonight."  He said.  As he walked out of the room your saw him breathe into his hand, trying to smell his breath.

"Stupid."  You mumbled.  "Since when did he have that much confidence."  "It-It's more of a phase he goes through every now and then.  E-e-even Morty's more emotionally stable than him."  You crossed your arms and Rick took a swig out of his canteen.  "Well he's going down."  You glanced at the clock.  It was almost time to leave.  "Well I got to go and get changed."  As you began to walk out of the room, you turned to Rick.  "Hey.  Kind of a random question but do you know the phone number of the restaurant and that voice changer thing?"  Rick nodded.  "Coming right up."  As he walked into the garage you rubbed your hands together and giggled.  "Jerry you are so going down."  You mumbled, pulling out your phone which had been bejeweled against your will earlier at the mall.

~TIME SKIP~ (because of plot progression reasons)

The restaurant was fancy you had to mention that.  No doubt it was Beth's idea.  "Way out of Jerry's economic range."  Rick said, following you out of the portal.  Since you were running a few minutes late due to Summer forcing makeup onto you you had asked Rick to teleport you there.  "Agreed."  You said.  You readjusted your dress around your shoulder and turned to Rick.  "How do I look?"  You asked, placing your hands on your hips.  Rick turned his head from the restaurant and to your direction.  "Ahh!!"  He nearly dropped his dimension controller.  "I think I'm going to be sick."  He said.  You narrowed your eyes.  "Oh come on it's not that bad."  Rick shook his head.  "No not your.  You couldn't look better but... just...". Rick grabbed you by the shoulders and directed your eyes to behind you where Beth and Jerry had just arrived.

Beth was in a beautiful red dress that went down to just above her kneecaps.  Jerry on the other hand was quite the opposite.  He was wearing a yellow/green shirt and a lime green tie.  Over that he wore a black suit jacket.  "Oh my god."  You placed your hand over your mouth.  "Looks l-like his fashion sense is already barf.  Hahahahahahaha!!"  Rick laughed at his own little joke but you were to frozen with shock to laugh with him.  "Well it's disappointing to see Jerry's fashion sense hasn't changed.  Not shocking... just disappointing."  You mumbled.  Rick finished laughing.  "Well you have fun with them.  I'm going to leave before I get caught in this dinner thing."  You nodded.  "Alright sweetie.  See you later."  With a little salute and a swig from his canteen, Rick stepped back into the portal and disappeared.  Sighing, you walked to where Beth and Jerry were sitting on a bench, no doubt waiting for you.  You glanced at the time.  One minute till 6.  One minute until the battle began.

A/N: Hey Peoples!!!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.  Can't believe this episode going on for so long. Anyway, last part for this episode should be next week.  I keep adding more than I originally planned so the idea gets stretched out way more.  Sorry I posted this later than usual.  I kind of procrastinated.  \(o.-)/. Stay Fabulous.
~ <3 <3 ApoclaypseRaccoon (THEY ARE MAKING A NINJAGO MOVIE)