Episode 9: Part 3 - A Day in the Life of Y/N Sanchez

W/C: Whatever color you want

Your P.O.V

You put on one of you nicest and newest dresses Summer had bought at the mall.  The W/C dress sparkled with tiny sequins sewn all around the torso.  Grabbing a matching necklace, you attached the jewelry around your neck and looked at yourself in the mirror.  "Well hello there you sexy beast."  You said to yourself, posing.  "New in town?"  You smirked and walked up the the mirror, placing your finger on it.  "You wouldn't cheat on your spouse would you?  HUH!?!  YOU WOULDN'T?!!!? WOW SHOCKING!"  Angrily you kicked your bedpost, injuring your toe. 

"Sh*t Sh*t Sh*t!!!". You cursed, hopping on one foot.  It probably wasn't your best idea to kick a wooden post in heels.  As you tried recovering from your newest injury, you heard a knock not the door.  "Yea?"  You called out.  "U-um H-hey Grandma Y/N.  Y-your friends are here to see you."  You quickly glanced at the time, realizing it was already the time Angela and you had arranged to meet up for dinner.  "Oh shhhh-oooot."  You quickly refrained from cursing in front of your grandson.  Morty stared at you awkwardly from the door before being pushed out of view as Angela busted the door open.  "Girl!  Let's go!  The base drops wait for no man nor women!"  The yelled.  Unlike before in her prim and proper school attire, Angela had let her hair down, exposing strands of grey hair.   She was wearing a fishnet top exposing her old and wrinkled breasts and you felt even more awkward.  Behind her you spotted Johnny, dressed equally as scandalous as his wife.  "Let's go to the club baby!!!"  He yelled, waving his walker in the air.  "G-guess I overdressed huh?"  You managed to student, trying to avoid looking below the neck of either of them.  Age was not kind to the scandalous. 

Angela looked you over.  "Oh you'll be fine."  She said, waving her hand dismissively.  You frowned but shrugged it off.  After all it was 2018.  Everything was weird and you were sure this would make no difference.  "Alright if you insist."  You said.  Angela grabbed your arm and dragged you past Morty who stood frozen in the doorway, most likely scared for life.  "I-i'll tell mom you're going out."  He managed to mumble while pointing weakly downstairs.  You nodded as you followed your friend down the stairs and out the door, Johnny following closely behind.

As you ran to Angela's car parked on the street, you couldn't help but notice the garage door open with a familiar figure sitting inside.  You knew Rick was watching you as you got into the car.  "So where we heading?"  You asked, trying to forget about Rick and focus on your long-time friend."  Angela laughed as you got into the driver's seat.  "Oh it's this little restaurant/bar on the outskirts of town.  It's really great, full of really 'lit' people.  You had no idea what 'lit' meant but decided not to ask.  "Sounds great."  You said as she started the car.  Johnny grinned from the backseat.  "You'll love it!!!"  You glanced one last time at the door of the garage through the car door mirror as Angela drove away.  "I hope so."  You mumbled.

A/N: What do you guys think will happen next?  Any drama you particularly crave?  I hope you enjoyed this week's chapter.  It was so hard to write as I've been sick this whole week.  I'm sure I've used a forrest worth of tissues already and I have a throbbing headache.  Anyways, love you lots and thank you so much for reading!
~ <3 <3 ApocalypseRaccoon

All your OCS!!!

~ Wolf Corp.~

clairthefox~

~ clairthefox~

Love all your fanart!  It's awesome!  If you want to send any more you know the drill! <3 <3