Episode 9: Part 5 - A Day in the Life of Y/N Sanchez

A/N: Thank you to all of you who suggested ideas for this chapter! So thank you to Lady_KamosuMidlay108 , and GriffinG64 for helping me with this chapter!  If you also gave this idea please tell me and I'll add your name up here as a thank you!

Your P.O.V

You laughed manically as you struggled to sit up in your chair.  "I win b*tch!"  You stuttered to an unconscious Angela.  The bartender made her way around the bar with a camera.  "To our new victor!"  He said, holding your arm up victoriously.  You laughed again.  "Hell yea I am!  The power of alcoholism!"  You nearly slipped out of your chair as the bartender tried to steady you.  "Alright now miss I'm going to take your picture to put on our wall of drinking champions.  That alright?"  You mumbled an incoherent answer before taking shifting downing another shot.  Deep down you knew that tomorrows hangover would suck but you didn't care.  For tonight, you were living in the moment.

The bartender quickly snapped a photo then, placing a bill in the loser's pocket, made his way back to the bar to continue with his shift.  You glanced at Angela's sleeping body then to Johnny who seemed to be distracted by a large pint of beer.  Struggling to stand, you decided that your night of fun really should end.  As you leaned against the table to stand, you felt a hand grab your shoulder and steady you.  Though your vision was blurred, you were able to make our the general shape of a man.  "W-who are you?"  You stuttered.
The blur shifted as the man took a step closer.  "Just a fellow looking for a dame like yourself to chat with."  His voice, though disguised, sounded slightly familiar but you couldn't figure out who is could be.    The blurred figure held out his hand and you shrugged and took it.  After all, you didn't want to return home just yet.  The night had only just begun.

Rick's P.O.V

"W-who are you?"  Y/N stuttered, looking blankly at Rick.  Rick wasn't surprised.  He knew Y/N well enough to know when she took enough shots she could meet Unity (whom she hates) or Hugh Jackman (whom she loves) and still have the same reaction.  Making a poor attempt at a southern accent to disguise his voice, Rick spoke as he took another step towards Y/N in case she would fall.  "Just a fellow looking for a dame like yourself to chat with."  Y/N stared at him, clearly thinking.  Not wanting you to recognize him, Rick quickly held out his hand as a 'take it or leave it' split-second decision, preventing Y/N from over-thinking it.

To Rick's relief, Y/N shrugged and took his hand.  "Alright."  She mumbled.  "But NO funny business!"  She added sternly.  Rick bowed.  "Wouldn't dream of it."  Seemingly satisfied, Y/N followed Rick as he guided her to a booth in the far back of the club next to an abandoned karaoke box.  Y/N laughed when she saw it.  "These things still in use?  And here I thought everything had changed!"  Rick gave a small smile.  "Some things never change.  Like my stunning good looks."  Y/N laughed, her laughter lifting Rick's spirits the same way it had all those years ago.  Pulling out an old quarter with a string attached, Rick quickly pushed in then pulled out the quarter from the karaoke machine.  "Care for a quick duet?"  He asked.

A/N: Hey guys!  Glad to be back!  Sorry about last week.  In all honestly last week I wasn't really 'feeling it' and in my belief: you can't write something you have no passion for.  You have to write what you enjoy so I'm sorry last weeks chapter was nonexistent.  I love you guys and all the wonderful support you've given this story!  It may not be great at times but I enjoy writing and I hope you feel the same reading it!
~ <3 <3 ApocalypseRaccoon

All your OCs!!!

~ You're Okay I Promise~

"Pimp Rick"

Send all OC's and fanart you wish to share to my email!