Episode 12: Part 3 - Return to Planet Brograd

Your P.O.V

Luckily enough, the park wasn't much farther from where you had teleported, maybe only three blocks away.  After a few minutes of walking, you placed your hands on your hips, stance wide, beaming with victory as you stood under the gate to your destination.  "Y-you guys really want to watch a murder?  What the hell is wrong with you!"  Morty screeched.  Rick slid his arms around your waist, pulling you close, as he turned his head to the distressed Morty.  "W-we're here to exxxxppperiance n-nature M-morty.  Killing is a part of nature.  If we see it, we see it."  He shrugged.

You nodded.  "Your grandpa's right Morty, remember we discussed this already."  Morty's mouth closed in a deep frown but you payed to mind.  As much as you loved your grandson, you love the nostalgia of the Brograd planet and you weren't about to let some hormonal pre-teen-looking kid ruin it for you.  "You think they got a pond here?"  You asked Rick.  Rick pulled out what looked to be a normal wristwatch from underneath his sleeve.    "Let's find out."  He said, twisting it.

Suddenly, a small map with alien writing showed up in front of your eyes.  "Oh yea, would you look at that!"  Rick said, pointing to a paragraph of the unknown lettering.  "Says here there's a pond made of the blood of the fallen soldiers.  A memorial site.  Also says here that some of the more religious are baptized there on weekdays."  You grinned.  "Oh that sounds cool!  Let's go find that!"  You turned around and looked at Morty.  "What about it?  Blood-pond sound cool?"  Morty's face paled and he grabbed his stomach.  "Ugh.... I-I rather just hand out over there."  Morty said, pointing a shaking finger to a nearby park bench.

Rick shrugged, reaching into his pocket and tossing Morty a small gun.  "Ok.  Don't talk to strangers, if they ask you if you've been assisted say 'yes'... unless you want someone murdered."  Morty gave a faint noise in distress as Rick let go of your waist and began to count off with his fingers.  "They'll kill anyone; an ex, bully, love rival, Jerry, anyone really."  Morty stuttered, hand out as he replied.  "I'm not going to ask them to kill my dad!"  Rick shrugged, wrapping his arm back around your waist.  "Just a suggestion."  He said, taking a swig from his canteen before handing it over to you.  Tilting your head back, you let the liquid flow into your mouth.  Swallowing, you handed back the canteen and waved to Morty as you and Rick began to make your way down the path.  "See you later then sweetie!   Have fun!"

Morty's P.O.V

Morty frowned in defeat as he watched his grandparents walk over the fresh of the pathway and disappear from sight.  Sighing, he trudged over to the bench and sat down, gun sitting loosely in his lap.  However, before he could do more than pity himself for a moment, a tall shadow looked over him and Morty looked up in surprise.

"Hey.  This seat taken?"  The deep voice of the alien matched perfectly with his height.  Morty darted his eyes back to where Rick and Y/N had disappeared before tentatively scooting to the furthest edge of the bench.  "S-sure."  The alien tipped his head in thanks and sat down.  Morty glanced quickly at him from the corner of his eye, hand fingering the weapon in his hands.

The alien caught Morty's gaze and glanced down at the gun.  "Oh!  Came here looking for someone to do a job huh?  Yea I suppose that's what most come down here for.  You'd have to be pretty crazy to just want to come here for tourism."  The alien chuckled.  "So, who did you want to off?  Teacher?  Enemy?"  Morty shook his head.  "Look I-I'm really not-". The alien shook his head and raised up his arm.  "I get it.  Private deal.  Can't have anyone steal that kill."  The alien chuckled. 

"Don't have to worry about me though!  I haven't taken up a job since I was a young one.  Never really got a taste for the killing though."  The alien looked down into his lab sadly.  "How I got into this predicament really.  Cast out on the street.  Destined to lead a life of bench-beds and sucking Bloodsicles sticks."  Morty stiffened.  "Wait you're the homeless guy!"  "Well there's more than just me sonny, but I'm the only one in this particular park."  By now, Morty's eyes had widened even more than they usually did.  "Oh no."  He said quietly.  Looking around, Morty spotted two small, grey, familiar figures making their way over the top of a nearby hill.  "OHHHHH NNOOO!!"  He said, grabbing his head.  The homeless alien turned to Morty, a look of confusion on his face.  "What?  Forget where you parked your car?"

A/N: Hey guys!  As I stated in my Deadpool story, I have had a lot of work recently had my time for writing had been scarce.  As a result, I have decided that I will be posting only one chapter every week, switching between my Deadpool story and this one.  That way I can still post but I'll have more time for assignments.  I really hate posting every other week but I don't have much of a choice. 
~ <3 <3 ApocalypseRaccoon