Episode 4: Part 4 - The Adventures of Y/N and Morty

Your P.O.V

The passageway was more like a chain of natural caves filled with old artifacts from the mafia dimension's past.  "How much further until we reach the smaller tunnels?"  You asked.  The rhino alien beside you pointed to just across a large gap to a heavily armored door on the other side.  "There is a small entrance in the front there.  The small one will have to pass through and open the larger doors for us from inside."  The rhino alien said, pointing to an even larger door next to the smaller one.  Your attack party reached the edge of the gap and you looked down at the sickening drop that stood between you and the door.  "And how do we intend to cross this gap and actually get to the door exactly?"  You asked, making sure not to slip on the loose gravel beneath your feet.  The rhino alien pointed to a large stone statue on the edge of the cliff.  "Using this."

"Oh w-wow Y/N look". Morty approached the statue, rubbing his hand over its surface.  "This must have t-taken years to carve. L-look at the details." Morty pointed to a picture of small creatures fleeing from what looked like larger versions of themselves carrying large weapons.  You appreciated art and hated to destroy it but Rick was out there and you intended to find him.  Nodding to the rhino alien you signaled him and a group of other alien mafia members begin to load explosives around the base.  As Morty continued to admire the carvings on the statue you looked around the underground passageway.  If your army could reach the door, you could use your scrawny, Jerry-gene-infested grandson to win the war and call it a day.  Then you could find Rick.  If you were real lucky you might find Rick AND the drugs.  You crossed your fingers for a moment before turning back to the group.

The base of the statue was finished being loaded up and the mafia was taking shelter behind large boulders and other statues.  Morty however continued to circle about the base of the statue, unaware of its fate.  You grabbed Morty and pulled him behind one of the other structures where you and rhino alien were. "Grand Mother."  The rhino alien said, handing you the detonator to the pile of explosives.  "Thank you."  You said to him.  Morty looked at you consumed.  "Wait what are we doing.  Y/N what's-" Pressing down on the trigger, large explosions went off at the bottom of the statue.  Morty grabbed his hair and pulled, eyes wide and mouth open.  "Ahhhhh!"  He gave a distressed cry but was drowned out as the statue began to creak.  The structure teetered for a moment before smashing down across the empty space. 

Morty gestured dramatically with both his arms.  "Y-Y/N why did you do that?!?  We couldn't have just built a walkway! It would have only taken a few hours... o-or a day or two!  W-we didn't have to destroy a peice of their history!"  Morty gestured to the rhino alien who looked up surprised.  Before Morty could continue you retorted.  "Well I made a bridge.  It only took like... 10 seconds. 11 tops."  You patted Morty on the head as he stared in shock. "Besides it doesn't look like any of the mafia guys care much."  Rhino alien nodded.  "Yea not really."  He said shrugging.  You raised your eyebrows at Morty.  Silently saying 'I told you so'.  Standing up, you walked in front of the structure you were using for shelter and faced the mafia army.  "Alright boys lets move."  You said, motioning to the group.  The aliens cheered and began making their way across the new bridge.  You led the way with rhino alien and Morty, who had his shoulders hand even lower is disappointment.

After crossing the bridge your small army walked a few more additional feet (or meters.  Whatever floats your boat.) to the front of the small door.  You frowned and bent down, squatting in the gravel.  The door was indeed much smaller than the large aliens but also to small for you.  You turned to Morty who looked you in the eyes, none to happy.  You stood back up and put both hands on his shoulders.  Looking him in the eyes, you spoke quietly.  "Morty.  I know your upset about the statue but sacrifices need to be made.  You ever hear of a bloodless war?"  Morty thought for a moment and opened his mouth to reply but you shook your head.  "That was a rhetorical question.  Point is, if you want to see Grandpa Rick again we need to make sacrifices.  If we don't help them who knows what will happen to us.  They don't exactly look friendly.". You gestured with your head to the alien mafia behind him.  Morty gave a small smile.  "Alright I-I guess."  Giving you one more reassuring smile, Morty turned to rhino alien.

"I-I'm ready."  The alien nodded and handed Morty a sort of glow stick.  "Just through the door is a button panel on the left.  Click all three green ones to unlock the large door.  Good luck small one."  Morty nodded at the alien then slowly opened the small door.  Taking on last look at you, Morty smiled and disappeared into darkness.  The door closed behind him and you adn the rest of the mafia were left with silence.  You rubbed your temples and sighed.  You never imagined your grandchildren would need with much coaching to survive.  "Good lord.  Remind me never to be a therapist."  You mumbled to rhino alien.  He tilted his head.  "What is that?"  You sighed.  "It's what people have to go to when killing is illegal.  Well... that or fight club."

A/N: Hey Hey Hey!
Sorry I posted this so late at night!  I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.  Next week's chapter will probably be the last chapter for this episode but it depends on how the chapter becomes.  Anyway, in a few weeks I'll finally be on summer vacation so I'll be free to catch up on all my requests you guys have given me for oneshots and other stories.  If you guys have any additional oneshot or story requests for me feel free to private message me or just tell me in the comments below.
Thank you all for being so fabulous!
~ <3 <3 ApocalypseRaccoon (someone spoiled gotg2 for me;-;)