Episode 13: Part 3 - The Death of a Batchelor

Your P.O.V

You took a long sip of your wine, letting Morty catch his breath in his list of woes as the two of you sat in his room.  "Mmmm."  You mumbled in acknowledgement, letting him know you had something to say.  "Well Morty I'm going to give you the most basic advice I can;". Morty looked up at you, hope in his eyes.  "Don't be yourself sweetie."  You said flatly, taking another sip of wine. 

Morty's face dropped, eyes locked on his hands in his lap.  You lowered your glass and looked off at his wall, observing the posters and photos.  "You got to be more confident.  You're a good kid Morty but you don't carry the self-confidence to get you noticed."  Out of the corner of your eye, you noticed Morty look back at you.  "I know it sounds stupid and clique but it's true.  That's really the only advice I can give you."  Morty's lips retracted into a duck face as he thought for a moment.

With a sigh, you set down your wine glass and lifted yourself off the bed.  "Well.  Hope that helped.  Now, if you don't have any other problems you need my advice for, I'm going to go find Rick."  Morty jumped out of bed, running between you and the door.  "U-uhhhh a-actually I do need your help with one other thing."  You raised your eyebrow.  "Oh?  Well what is it then?"  Morty was quiet for a moment.  "Uh...... rash?"  "Oh boy." You mumbled, sinking back down into the bed.

Summer's P.O.V

Summer leaned back in her chair, kicking her legs up onto the garage counter and biting down on her pencil.  "Ok so I made a list of things Grandma Y/N likes; violence, karate, and Gordon Ramsey.  Now how can we implement these into a proposal?" Rick put a hand on his chin, thinking.  "Maybe take her to a karate tournament?  Build a Robo-Ramsey to make up some waffles.  Simple enough."  Summer nodded as Rick spoke.  "Mhmm, mhmm but where is the 'Rick flare' in that?"

Rick raised his brow.  "The what..."  "Ya know!  Like a flare that makes the proposal your own!"  Summer thought for a second.  "Like how did you first propose to Y/N?"  Rick shrugged.  "I didn't.  She did.  After our first sold out concert."  "Oh snap!"  Summer exclaimed.  "Grandma proposed!?!"  Rick took a sip from his flask.  "That's what I said."  He replied.

Summer looked replied but didn't go further int it.  Instead, she brought back the more important matter.  "Well, anyways, you need to come up with a Rick-style flare for your proposal.  That's something I can't really help with but all the advice I can give you is try to act like a normal human for once."  "Meaning?"  Summer frowned.  "Meaning compassion and human emotion."  Rick nodded and reached for his flask.  "Fair enough."

A/N: Sorry for the late post!  But hope you enjoyed and Merry Christmas!
~ <3<3 ApocalypseRaccoon