Episode 10: Part 1 - Return of Ricardo

The idea for hanging out with Beth came from @okiedokielemon and @Haleighisnotonfire.  Thank you so much!

Your P.O.V
You sat at the kitchen table with Beth, eyes scanning hers carefully as you tried to see through her poker face.  "Do you...", You spoke slowly, trying to read her face, "have any threes?"  Beth's eyes flickered for a moment before she sighed.  "Yea."  She threw the card down on the table as you cheered with delight.  "I win!"  You cackled and collected your winnings of two peppermints, centered on the table.  "Still think we should have used real chips."  You said to your daughter.  She shook her head.  "Last time we did that you pulled a samurai sword out on my neighbors."  "They looked like they were cheating!"  You protested, crossing your arms.  Beth raised an eyebrow.  "Oh please the only one who would dare cheat in your presence if Rick."

The lightened mood at the table quickly died as your eyebrows furrowed in anger and disgust.  "You got that right."  You growled.  Beth cringed as she realized what she had done.  "In the game!"  She quickly added.  You looked at her.  "I know what you meant sweetie."  You assured her.  Beth frowned.  "Look... mom... I know you and dad are... at a crossroads but it might help you to go see other people."  Now it was your turn to raise an eyebrow.  "Date?  At my age?"  Beth laughed.  "Mom it's pretty normal these days for people your age to date.  Just mark yourself as 20 years younger!  No one will be able to tell the difference!"  "You flatter me sweetheart."  Beth reached into her purse hanging on the back of her chair and pulled out her phone.  "Me and the girls at work always love checking out this one dating app called Dickimond Go.  She clicked on a app and it opened with the logo 'Got to catch them all'.

Your eyes widened as a animation of a woman throwing a dildo at man.  When the dildo hit, the man was seemingly sucked in to the sexual device and the woman picked it up, cheering.  "I will never understand this generation."  You mumbled.  Beth navigated through the app expertly, clearly having some experience, until she reached a form.  "Here."  She handed the phone over.  "Just fill this out and press submit and the app will automatically match you up with nearby singles.  You weren't totally convinced but nevertheless, you filled out the form and pressed submit.  The app switched to an animation of a sadly dressed man in a nurses outfit handing a small, digital version of yourself a small box.  "Hell is this for?"  You asked, clicking on it.

The box shook for a moment before exploding some substance all across the screen.  When the substance dripped down, it revealed a small dildo icon with the number 10 next to it.  "The first 10 dildo-dates are free."  Your daughter explained.  You looked at her.  "Sweetie... I think we may need to have a talk."  You thought for a moment.  "After I figure this out."  You turned back to the app.  Beth clicked the screen and a list of profiles appeared.  Just choose out the guy you like the best and throw a dildo at him.  The more popular he is, the harder it will be to catch him."  You looked through the list of shady looking pimps and desperate virgins.  "The options are kind of sad don't you think?"  You said to your daughter.  However, just at you said that, a new profile popped up with someone you recognized.  "Hey!  Isn't that the waiter from that restaurant?"  Beth said, leaning over the small screen.  You moved the phone around her head and squinted.  "Ricardo Rodriguez.  Oh sh*t!  Yea it is!"  You said.  You clicked on the profile.

The loading screen appeared for a moment before showing you a picture of his familiar face.  "Only 32!  Oh snap!"  Beth said, leaning over.  "Good thing you marked yourself as 37 huh?"  You glanced at her before turning back to the phone and scrolling through.  "Huh! Ya know, for a guy on this site he's not actually that bad." "Then go for him!" Beth exclaimed.  Clicking on one of the dildos at the top of the screen, Beth threw it at Ricardo's picture.  Another small animation popped up at the dildo was thrown into the picture of Ricardo's face.  This the screen lit up with the text 'Dickimon captured' and a location and date.  "Nice going mom!"  Beth said, looking over your shoulder.  "So I just meet him here?"  You asked, pointing at the name of an unfamiliar restaurant.  She nodded.  "At 6:00pm tomorrow night."  Beth said, reading the date.  You nodded and handed your daughter back her phone.  "Can you write the address down for me dear?"  You said.  Beth nodded and left the room in search of pen and paper.

You took a deep breath.  It had been a long time since you had dated.  Had the dating game changed since you had retired?  You knew there was a strong feminist movement going around. Did that mean you had to bring him flowers?  Would he bring you flowers?  You shook your head, trying to clear the thoughts from your head.  It would be fine. Besides, it was just a date, nothing more.  You just hoped Ricardo didn't recognize you from the time you make Jerry throw up all over Beth.

A/N: Hey everyone!  So good to be back!  I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry for my long absence!  I had so many things going on and just couldn't get around to it.  Anyways, more next week!
~ <3 <3 ApocalypseRaccoon (Shady's back, tell a friend)