Episode 13: Part 2 - The Death of a Batchelor

Morty's P.O.V

Morty perked up in surprise and excitement as he gasped in suprise.  "Y-you and Grandma Y/N are going to get re-married?"  Rick looked up, watching for any unwanted ears.  Waving his hand, he shushed Morty.  "Yes.  Why do you think I just said that?"  However, Morty was too busy with his excited thoughts then to focus on Rick's sarcasm.  "O-oh wow!  So then w-what's your plan?"

"The plan is to make a plan."  Rick replied.  Morty looked up at him with a curious look.  "Wait you don't have a plan for this?"  Rick shook his head.  "That's w-whhhyy I need your help you idddddiiiooottt!  You're emotionally weak, you got to tell me how to approach this sh*t!"  "I am not emotionally weak!  Mom just says I'm sensitive!"  Morty said, pushing Rick's hand off him and crossing his arms.  "That just a nice way of telling emotionally weak people they're weak."  Rick said.  "But listen Morty, if this is to work, I need your less-than-masculine touch."

"Whoa.  What's this about a touch?"  Summer asked, turning the corner and staring at the scene before her.  Rick leaned back away from Morty who looked at his sister with desperate eyes.  "F*ck off Summer this is a private matter between me and M-"  "Grandpa Rick's going to propose to Grandma Y/N."  Morty blurted out.  Rick glared at Morty but his look of engagement was cut short as Summer gasped loudly.  "Oh my gosh Grandpa!  Yes!  Oh I am SOOOOO helping you with this!"

Summer pushed Rick back, squeezing between him and her brother.  "Ok,". She said, putting her hands on her hips.  "What have you got?"  Rick rolled his eyes.  "Nothing that's what."  Summer's arm dropped to her side.  "If you were already dropping in on Morty's and my conversation you should have at least tried to overhear that part."  Rick added, staring at his now frowning granddaughter.  Summer shook her head.  "Well either way, I'm sure either of your plans would have sucked.  Neither of you are very good with women.  You lack the proper touch."  Summer gestured to herself.  "I however am full women and I'll know just what Y/N wants!"  Morty and Rick exchanged looks but said nothing.

Finally, after a moment of Summer staring confidently, Rick sighed and rubbed his temple.  "Ok fine.  Summer, you and I will work on finding some way for me to propose.  Morty, it's up to you to distract Y/N for the rest of the day.  Complain to her about your man-period or something."  "Man-period!?!"  Morty said.  Rick waved his hand dismissively as Summer grabbed his other hand and began to lead him to her room.  "Embrace your inner Jerry, Morty."  Rick said.  "Drag out the unnecessary with your insecure-confidence or whatever."  Morty opened his mouth to retort but thought the better of it and shut it slowly.  Sighing, Morty looked down at the ground and kicked the floor with his foot.

"What was that about?"  A half-filled mouth scared Morty back into reality.  "Ahh!"  Morty spun around and looked at his grandmother, a sandwich halfway in her mouth.  She was silent for a moment, clearly weirded out by her youngest grandchild's behavior.  "N-nothing!"  Morty said quickly.  "Rick and Summer are just going.... going to have an adventure t-that's all!"  Y/N tilted her head and swallowed.  "Well why not bring us?"  She asked, the sandwhich entering her mouth once more.  "Uh... that's because... uh.... I need your help!"  Morty said quickly.  Y/N's eyebrow went up and she mumbled something.  "Mmm!  Mfff Whhhfffftt?"  Morty tilted his head.  "W-what?"  Y/N lifted up a finger, signaling a moment as she downed the bite of her sandwich.  "I asked 'with what?'  What do you want my help for?" 

Morty pushed his pointer fingers together nervously, a blush rising in his cheeks.  "W-well there's this girl I like at school, h-her name is-". "Gonna stop you right there Romeo."  Y/N said.  "If it's girl problems you need to talk about, it's a chair and a glass of wine I need."  Turning back towards the kitchen, Morty trailed behind his grandmother and slipped out of the halfway.

A/N: Another chapter done!  Just forewarning, next chapter may come out a little late as I will just be finishing up final exams for this semester.  Now, I'm pretty sure I'll still be publishing on time but if I dont post, you know why.  Anyways, as per usual, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!  Until next time!
~ <3 <3 ApocalypseRaccoon

~All your OCs!!!~
~@chelsbells563~
"This is my persona Mrs. Velasco.  She is summer and Morty's teacher."