Episode 7: Part 4 - That's Mime

A/N: For this chapter, all dialogue is spoken through mind unless otherwise stated.

Your P.O.V

The small vehicle Rick had produced from his pocket disappeared from where it came as the two of you arrived on the outskirts of the capital.  You looked around at the diverse mass of aliens around you.  The most common aliens, a group with purple skin and giant heads, roamed around as their long hair blew in the wind.  The other aliens were of all shapes and sizes but all had earpieces similar to yours and Ricks.  "Those guys without the earpieces are the locals here; The Xlirones.  All tourists and spa guests have to use the earpieces.  You can use your earpiece to switch through all the public channels to interact with all these guys.  Currrrrrrrently we're on a private channel."  "What makes the difference?"  You asked.  Rick tapped his earpiece.  "The difference is we don't have to listen to there idiots all day.  Now come on."

Rick dragged you into a nearby building that looked to be the center of all the off worlders.  You made your way to the front desk and Rick leaned over the counter as he observed the purple, big breasted redhead sitting at the desk.  "Hey hi.  I'd like to check into a room for two.  Rick looked at the mirror behind the redhead that was projecting the reservation log off the computer.  "The name is uh..."  He read through the alien language.  "Lord Yqosk."  You struggled to prevent your thoughts from projecting from becoming vocalized and ruining Rick's clever trick.  The women at the receptionist's desk however, seemed to be distracted.  She gasped, which was still so strange to hear through the mind.

"Lord!  It is such an honor to gaze upon you."  She quickly bowed.  Rick waved his hand dismissively.  "Yea y-yeeeeaaa.  How about just showing me and the lady up to the... penthouse was it?"  "If it is the penthouse you wish Lord then it is the penthouse you shall get."  She replied curtly.  Standing up, the alien walked around the counter and motioned for them to follow.  Going down a hallway, she stopped on a large circular device.  "What's that?"  You asked.  "This is way to your room."  The alien said.  "Is this your first time here?"  You nodded but Rick shook his head.  The alien smiled at you.  "We'll just sync up your DNA to the penthouse teleporter."  She led you gently onto the teleported with Rick and opened up a control panel.  After pressing a few buttons, she smiled at the pair of you.  "Hope you enjoy your room."  She said as she pressed a button.  The teleporter beneath you glowed and soon you found yourself in a beautiful room.

"Oooooohhhhhh mmmyyyy gooooddd!!!!"  You screamed as you looked at the giant room.  You ran off the teleporter with Rick walking calmly behind you, drinking from his flask.  You peeked your head into each room, finding a private spa, movie theater, and mini bar.  Rick picked looked at a control panel on the wall.  "This place has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 movie theater, 1 spa, 1 meditation garden, 1 kitchen, 2 living rooms,... holy crrrraaaaapp.  This is a lot."  He burped.  You stared at him in utter shock.   "The penthouse comes with a meditation garden?"  Rick nodded.  "This is a spa hotel remember?  All the rooms come with a meditation garden."  You internally gasped.  "I'm gonna go check it out!" 

Rick's P.O.V

As soon as Y/N left the room, Rick sighed and switched the channel so neither could hear each other's thoughts.  He thought it best for you to just spend some time alone.  That and he also wanted time to himself.  Time to think about you.  As Rick leaned back into one of the large seats, he heard the small ding of someone entering his private channel.  "Who the-". Rick stopped midsentence as he spotted the receptionist from earlier making her way off the teleporter.  "Lord."  She said smirking.  Rick shifted in his seat, eyeing the door where you had disappeared only a moment earlier.  The alien stopped and looked around.  "If your assistant here?"  She asked.  "My assistant?  You mean Y/N?"  Rick asked.  The receptionist nodded.