Episode 4: Part 2 - The Adventures of Y/N and Morty

Your P.O.V

Morty screamed and fell flat on his face in the dark blue dirt of the mafia dimention's home planet.  You followed behind him, landing lightly on your feet.  Lastly came Rick, taking a swig out of his canteen.  You scanned the surrounding area skeptically but found nothing.  "Where is everyone?"  You asked, looking around.  The place was dead quiet.  Rick put his hands on his hips and looked around.  "Huh.  Guess the two gangs killed each other ultimately to extinction."   Morty looked up from where he lay.  "T-they fought to the death?!?"  Rick stared at his grandson.  "M-Morty they're gangs. W-w-what did you expect Morty?!? This isn't the dimension of unicorns and rainbows..."  Rick thought a moment then added, "except with the drugs but that's beside the point Morty!"  Rick grabbed Morty's shoulders. "With everyone dead there's more crystals for us!"

You frowned.  "Uh... if there's no one alive left then how do you explain that?"  You asked, pointing to where a figure stood on a rooftop, holding a yellow flag.  "Guess there are survivors then... well that's disappointing."  Rick said.  Rick waved his arms at the figure.   "Hey!  Hellllllllooooo!"  The figure ignored him.  Rick squinted at the figure and followed its gaze across to another building where another figure holding at blue flag stood.  Rick's eyes widened as you and Morty looked at the two flag bearers, confused.  "Oh no. W-we need to run."  The two of you looked at him. "What?"  "F*cking ruunnn!"  Rick said, grabbing your hand.

Before you could reply, creatures resembling that of the flag bearers appeared out of nowhere armed to the teeth with guns and various other weapons.  "Ohhhhhhh!"  Morty cried out as he saw the creatures.  "Get down!"  Rick yelled, pulling you down to the ground by a few crates.   All three of you put your hands over your heads.  "I thought you said everyone was dead!" You yelled over the noice of the battle.  "Obviously I was wrong."  Rick said defensively.  "How was I supposed to know we were in the middle of a battleground!"  Spit flew from Rick's mouth onto the ground.  "Well what do we do now?!"  You yelled.  Rick looked around for a moment. "We'll make our way through the battle.  Stay low.  We'll meet up over there."  Rick pointed to across the space where an old car-looking thing sat, untouched by the battle fire.

Morty and you nodded as Rick went off to your left leaving you and Morty to the right. "Ohhhhh.  This is going to end so badly!"  "Optimism Morty."  You said, beginning to crawl.  You had only crawled for a second before a body of a yellow gang memeber fell off a roof and in front of you.  Green blood splashed onto your face.  You stared wide eyes but didn't say a word.  Maneuvering your body, you made you way around the body.  "Come on Morty we're almost there."  You said, looking at him.  As you turned your head around to continue crawling, you were stopped by a pair of feet that looked like a rhino.  Freezing, you looked up at a large, yellow clad creature.  "Oh sh*t."  Before you could react, the creature raised that butt of it's gun and hit it down on your head.

Morty's P.O.V

Morty cried out as he saw Y/N get knocked unconscious.  "Wait!  Stop it!"  He said.  The creature, which had swung you his grandma over it's shoulder made eye contact with him.  It garbled out a response which Morty couldn't understand.  Seeing no response, the creature motioned for him to follow it.  Morty didn't want to but he refused to leave Y/N alone with a bunch of gang members.

The three of them made they're way out of the battle field and into a nearby building where the creature dumped Y/N onto the floor. Morty quickly ran over to her and placed her head in his lap.  The creature moved away over to a few other creatures and garbled, gesturing to Morty.  One of the other creatures nodded and reached into it's satchel, pulling out a sort of device.  Putting the device up to it's throat, the creature turned to Morty and spoke.  "Greetings fellow member."  Morty looked at the creature confused.  "W-what?"  The creature pointed to his shirt.  "You wear yellow do you not?  It means you are our ally."  The creature looked over at Y/N.  "I was told you protected this creature yet it does not wear the color of our gang.  What is the meaning of this?"

Morty held onto Y/N tighter.  "She's my grandma."  The creature raised a skin flap which Morty supposed was it's version of raising an eyebrow.  "A Grand Mother?  So she is a gang leader?"  Morty thought of his family.  "I suppose."  The creature looked at his grandma for a moment.  "Our own gang leader has recently fallen.  Perhaps the Grand Mother may lead us?"  Morty opened his mouth but was afraid to protest.  He was in an alien dimension and was separated from Rick.  What else could he do.  "S-sure... I guess."  He said meekly.  The creatures cheered and Morty looked at Y/N.  He really hoped she could handle what he had just gotten them into.

A/N: Heya everybody!  Another chapter done.  Sorry it doesn't have a lot of Rick on Y/N action but that will come soon enough.  Anyway, I got a lot of work coming up for me over the next two weeks.  I'll try to post but nothing is set in stone.  It all just comes down to how much work I can accomplish during the week.  Anyway, hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Wubalubdub!
~ <3 <3 ApocalypseRaccoon (yolo)