Episode 9: Part 4 - A Day in the Life of Y/N Sanchez

A/N: Thank you to all of you who suggested ideas for this chapter!  I did respond to your comments much later than usual but I read them much earlier in the week!  So thank you to Lady_KamosuMidaly108, and GriffinG64 for helping me with this chapter!  If you also gave me any ideas please tell me and I'll add your name up here as a thank you!

Your P.O.V

The club was filled with dozens of people ranging from those with fake IDs to older folks like Angela and Johnny.  The familiar smells of sweat, barf, and cheap booze filled your nose as you stepped through the door.  Angela laughed and grabbed your arm.  "Come on girl!"  She dragged you towards the bar.  "Let's see if your still up for a good old drinking game!  I've been practicing for years now!"  She grinned and leaned towards you playfully.  "Maybe I'll finally be able to beat you huh?"  You smiled.  "In your dreams!  You know alcoholism runs in my family!"  Angela shrugged.  "Well as of now, I'm the top alcoholic here."  She pointed at a picture hanging on a wall of Angela laughing at a passed out man over a table filled with shot glasses.  Under the photo, the words 'Drinking Champ, Angela Peterson' was engraved on a cheap metal plate.  "Bring it on!"  You said, accepting her challenge.  Angela's smile turned sly.  "Hey Tommy!"  She yelled to the bartender, "Seems I got a new challenger!"

Rick's P.O.V

The abandoned alleyway next to the bar was bathed in green light as Rick stepped through the portal.  Rick quickly adjusted his sunglasses, a small part of his disguise.  Rick's disguise consisted outlandish sunglasses, a large, zebra print coat, purple pants, and boots.  Slipping out of the alleyway, Rick joined the small line of people trying to get into the club.  After a few groups of clearly underage teens presented their 'totally ligit' IDs, Rick stepped to the front of the line, removing his sunglasses and locking eyes with the bouncer.

"Sup."  Rick said nonchalantly.  The bouncer raised an eyebrow from under his dark sunglasses.  Taking the glasses off slowly the large man glared at Rick.  "Well, well.  If is ain't Rick Bloody Sanchez."  The bouncer said in his heavy Australian accent.  Rick glared at him.  "Not today Carl.  I'm busy."  Carl smirked.  "Well you can't go in here bub.  You got banned in 03 remember?"  Rick sighed, clearly annoyed.  "Look Carl I'm going to give you one more chance-". Carl held up his hand.  "And I'm giving you one more chance before I whoop your ass.  Now scram."

In one swift moment, Rick pulled out a disintegrater and pulled the trigger.  Carl lit up in a bright light before turning into a pile of ash.  The people behind Rick screamed in horror as Rick calmly put on his sunglasses and turned to the shocked people, staring at him with wide and terrified eyes.  "Everyone calm down, calm down."  Rick said.  The people continued to panic.  "I said calm the F*ck down!"  He yelled again, this time much louder than before.  The people immediately silenced and one man gave a faint moan as he fainted.  "I'm going to give you two options; 1) forget you ever saw me.  Or 2), suffer the same fate as my good friend Carl over here.  And hurry up.  I don't have all day.. well... actually night."  Rick added, correcting himself.  The people almost immediately responded.  "1". "Option One Please!"  "One!"  Rick nodded and reached into his lab coat.  "Alright I'm going to need you all to look at the lens here please."  Everyone looked, still terrified.  "Ma'm I'm going to have you to hold your husband's eyes open."  Rick said, pointing to the unconscious man.

The wife of the man quickly leaned down and opened his eyes wide, facing the lens.  "Thank you."  Rick said before clicking a button and blinding the people with bright white light.  A second later Rick calmly returned the device into his lab coat.  "Wha-". The people mumbled and stared at one another, confused.  "So like I was saying,". Rick said, speaking up.  "No ID's required!"  Rick held open one of the doors to the club for the now cheering crowed that stormed inside.  The woman who had come with her husband quickly dropped him on the pavement and ran inside as well.  Rick slid into the crowd and followed them into the club before hugging the wall and looking around.  Spotting you drinking with Angela at the bar, Rick slid off his large fur coat and dumped it on the ground, revealing a slick, black leather jacket.  Stepping away from the discarded fabric, Rick stepped away from the entrance and towards you.

A/N: Hey hey hey!  Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!  I'm really excited to write the next few parts!  Thank you all so much for all your amazing suggestions!  I couldn't have done this without you!
~ <3 <3 ApocalypseRaccoon  (Art challenge: draw Rick in his pimp clothes (meaning his zebra print coat, purple pants, and boots XD))

All your OCs!!!

~ You're Ok I Promise ~

Love all your OCs!  You guys and your fanart are always so awesome!  If you want to send any more fanart then feel free!  But if you don't have time or want to draw don't feel pressured!