Episode 13: Part 1 - The Death of a Batchelor

Your P.O.V

    You swung your legs back and forth as you sat on the counter in the garage, watching Rick rummage throughout his various shelves. It had been a week since you and Rick had traveled to Brograd and now, your relationship seemed to be better than it had been in a long time. The two of you now spent much of your time together, Rick telling you some of the adventures he had hand since you had been gone, and you finding ways to create new adventures with him.

    "Find it yet?" You asked, watching Rick's hand close around something in a stained cardboard box. Rick nodded, pulling out a box. "Yep. G-ggggooooottt it." He belched, spit flinging from his mouth. You smiled as Rick hit the button on the box and, in a puff of smoke, a Mr. Meeseeks appeared. "I'm Mr. Meeseeks look at me!" The blue creature yelled, waving his arms. "Want to go first?" Rick asked you. You laughed and shook your head. "You go ahead. I want to see if your requests have improved over the years. Rick shrugged. "Alright." Turning to the Meeseeks, he spoke.

    "Mr. Meeseeks, I want to you find the meaning for life." The Meeseeks grinned. "Right-o the meaning to life.... the... meaning to... life." As the Meeseeks processed the request, it's face sunk in horror as the impossibility of the concept. It fell to it's knees, grabbing it's head, crying out. "Ooooo OOOOO!" Rick and you both burst out laughing. Rick slapped his knee and wiped a tear from his eye. "Ah. That never gets old!" He handed the box to you and you took it, still laughing. "A-alright alright." You cleared yoru throat. "My turn."

    "Bet you can't top that." Rick said, raising his brow. You gave him a playful dare. "Oh don't worry. I know I can." With your confidence souring, you pressed the button on top of the box and a new Mr. Meeseeks appeared. "Hey-o! I'm Mr. Meeseeks!" You gave a sly grin to the Meeseeks who glanced worriedly down at his fellow Meeseeks, still in moaning on the floor. As the newest Meeseeks looked back towards you, you gave it your sweetest smile. "Mr. Meeseeks. I want you.... to live a long and happy life." The Meeseeks's eyes widened in horror. "Oh no! No no oh no!" It grabbed it's head and looked around frantically.

    "Oh-oooo!" Rick yelled out, laughing. "Y/N! That's brutal! And here I though I was the best at this!" You laughed and leaned in as his gave you a quick kiss. "Yet here I am with a few surprises still left up my sleeve." By now, both your faces were only centimeters from one another. "So it would seem." Rick said, voice low and heavy with the smell of booze. The sounds of the Meeseeks crying out in pure agony seemed to dim as you stared at Rick's face. The two of your were quiet, staring at the details on each other's faces in a mix of curiosity and admiration. You were so longs in the features of Rick's face, you didn't notice Rick's Mr. Meeseeks slam his head into the wall of the garage.

    However, it seemed those in the house heard. "Mom? Dad? You alright?" The sound of Beth and the door finally broke the two of you from your spell. Rick leaned back and turned around, watching Beth walk in with a glass of water and your pill bottle. She stared at the Meeseeks in confusion. "What's up with them?" She asked, handing you your bottle and the water. You shrugged. "Nothing sweetheart. Just bugging out." Beth stared at them a moment longer as you took your pill. As you handed the half-empty glass back, Beth spoke again. "Alright well be careful. We don't need another Jerry-golf fiasco on our hands." She said. You turned to Rick in curiosity. "A what?" He shook his head. "A story for another time." He said simply. You accepted his answer with a small nod.

    As Beth exited the garage, Rick sighed and pushed on his back, cracking it. "Alright. Time to clean-up I suppose." He said, reaching for his portal gun beside you. Adjusting the dial, he pulled the trigger and a green portal opened up. "In you go." He said, nudging one of the Meeseeks curled up on the floor. You reached over and picked up the Mr. Meeseeks box, pressing it once again. "Mr. Meeseeks here!" You pointed to the two Mr. Meeseeks on the floor. "Put them in the portal will you?" You said. The Mr. Meeseeks saluted. "Wiiiillll do!"

    Rick walked back over to you as the Mr. Meeseeks picked up it's brethren and stepped into the portal, the green closing around them and disappearing entirely. "So what do you want to do next?" He asked. You shrugged. "Not quite sure. Although, I may run into the kitchen to grab a bite." You hopped off the counter. "Want anything?" You asked him as he walked you the door leading into the house. Rick shook his head. "Nah. I'll just work here for a bit. Got some bacteria that's becoming a little too self aware." Rick glanced back at a Petrie Dish on his counter with the words 'free us' written in the bacteria growing. You nodded. "Fair enough." With that, you stepped into the house and walked down the half to the kitchen, passing Morty and disappearing around the corner.

    Morty's P.O.V

    Morty smiled as he watched Grandma Y/N pass by him and deeper into the house. Morty turned his smiling face to Rick, who was currently leaning on the door frame and watching Y/N go. "Things going well?" Morty asked his Grandfather. Rick looked down at him, grabbing his shoulders. "So well M-Morty. T-thhhatt's why I need your help Morty. I got a task for you Morty you hear?" Morty's smile disappeared. "I-it's not an adventure r-right Rick? Ca-cause I can't do that again!" Morty stuttered as flashbacks to Brograd crossed his mind.

    Rick shook his head. "Nothing like-like that Morty. This time it's much bigger than just a plant Morty. This is bout the future!" Morty leaned away from Rick's strong breath. "I need your help Morty. I need you help getting Y/N back legally. I need your help with proposing."

A/N: Hope you all are excited for this episode! I know I am! As you can see below, I am still accepting any drawing syou guys want to email to me! I love seeing all the art you guys create and am honored whenever you decide to send any of it to me! Until next time!
~ <3 <3 ApocalypseRaccoon

~ All Your OCs!!! ~
FlowerFreya
"Inspired from Ep 8 pt. 5."

You all are so amazing and I love all your support!