Episode 12: Part 6 - Return to Planet Brograd

Your P.O.V

The Brograd nodded.  "Oh!  Eager to die are we?"  "Looks who's talking."  You retorted.  The two of your began to circle each other as the car you had arrived in my moved out of the area.  You eyed your opponent carefully, watching as she circled opposite of you.  The crowd's yells were deafening and you bit you lip in anticipation.  You eyed the Brograd carefully.  Her scrawny legs looked easy enough to take out if you could get a solid hit.  However, you knew what this place was like and you seriously doubted she had survived this long just out of luck.

Suddenly, the Brograd shot forward, fist in air.  Quickly, you ran to the side and out of her line of attack.  She was fast.  Faster than you expected.  You turned your head and tried to follow her as she quickly skidded to a halt and turned back around, leaping at you again.  This time though, you were ready.  You grabbed her wrists and latched on tight, yanking her to the side.  Grunting, you let go of her and let her fall to the ground.  "Take that b*tch!"  You yelled, cackling at her.

The Brograd fell to the ground, her body scraping against the dirt. "Ugh!"  She glared at you and spit in your direction, the saliva landing near your feet.  You laughed.  "Is that supposed to be threatening?"  You asked her.  You adjusted your feet, getting ready to deliver a final blow to her head and end this ridiculous battle.  However, as you tried lifting your leg, your hip made a strange cracking sound and locked up.  "Ah!  What the-". You looked down at your leg, struggling to get it to move.  The Brograd looked up from where she was sprawled out on the ground.  Once she realized you were stuck, an evil smile grew on her alien face.

"Is that supposed to be threatening?"  She asked, mocking you.  You glared at her and watched as she began to get up from the ground.  However, before she got fully up, a loud crack came from her back and she fell to the ground, cringing.  "Ah!  My back!" 

Morty's P.O.V - from the stands around the fight

The audience's cries of excitement died down into a wave of curious murders as they watched the two older woman struggle to move.  Morty turned his head and looked at Rick, watching the battle with a stoic expression on his face.  "S-should we intervene?"  Rick blinked, shaken from though and turned to his grandson.  "Do you interrupt me when I'm fighting?  I'm not f*cking insane M-mooorrrty.  Besides, Y/N can handle herself.". Morty remained silent, instead, simply turning his head back toward the 'battle' going on below.

Your P.O.V

After a few moments of you and your opponent struggling, you finally managed to unlock your hip by punching yourself over your joint and knocking your socket back in place.  You gasped as a short burst of pain soared through your body.  You coughed violently, your body creating even more pain then it should.  Quickly, you reached into your pocket, digging around desperately for one of your pills. 

Grabbing one of the small pills, you reached up, trying to bring the medication to your mouth.  However, before you could, you were tackled to the ground by the Brograd.  The pill was knocked from your hand and out of your sight.  As your back slammed into the ground, the taste of blood filled your mouth.  Coughing aggressively, you sprayed blood across your opponent's face.  "Your kind must be so weak!  It's almost shameful I didn't end you before."  The alien said, wrapping herself around your neck.  You chest heaved as you tried to summon what little energy you had left.  But it wasn't enough.  "You... glip.....glop."  You said, vision rimmed with red.

Morty's P.O.V

As Morty watched the struggle from below, he was aggressively yanked to face Rick who was wearing one of his more terrifying looks.  Morty's face was drained of all color as he realized what Rick was about to do.  "Oooohhhhhhhh god!  Ohhhhhhh no!  Oh god!"  Rick looked down at him.  "Hold on and don't let go.  If you let go, I will not be responsible for any burns you get."  Rick grabbed Morty's hands and wrapped them around his neck.  From underneath Rick's lab coat, machinery emerged and secured Morty in place as well as wrapping itself around Rick's legs and arms for extra support.

Some of the Brograds nearby began to move forward, trying to stop Rick but it was too late.  Jumping up high into the air, Rick soured above the arena and over to it's center; the location of the fight.  As gravity began to take it's affect, Rick slammed the both of them down into the ground, feet away from Y/N and the Brograd.

The Brograd, noticing the arrival of Rick, looked up with curiosity, her grip around Y/N's throat loosening.  "The rules of the Brograd prevent outside interference.  You dare to defy those rules?"  Rick gave a quick scoff.  "When you're me, you don't really care but I can abide to those rules.  As Rick spoke, Morty noticed him fighting with a circular device in his hand.  Rolling it away from the group, Rick reached up his sleeve and pulled out a small button.  Pressing it, green light surrounded Rick, Y/N, the Brograd, and Morty himself. 

"What's this for?"  The Brograd female asked.  Rick glared at her.  "For this."  Then, snapping his fingers, the world outside the green light suddenly was torn apart.  Morty stared in a horrified awe as the entire arena and planet were ripped apart, the screams of Rick's victims silences as their souls were ripped form their bodies and reduced to nothingness.  Within an instant, the whole planet had disappeared into he blackness of space.  All except the small piece of land within the green light.

By now, Y/N's attacker was on her feet, standing at the edge of the the small piece of rock, staring into the darkness.  Rick bent over and helped Y/N up not her feet.  "You alright sweetheart?"  Y/N lifted her head and Morty saw blood pouring out from her nose.  "Nothing a couple pills won't fix."  She replied weakly, reaching into her pocket and withdrawing two more of the medication.  Quickly downing them, she cleared her throat, drawing the attention of the Brograd.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!"  The Brograd screeched, looking dead into Rick's eyes.  Taking a deep breath, Y/N walked forward, standing next to the Brograd as she turned to look back at where her planet once stood.  "I know... this sort of thing can be... overwhelming."  Y/N began quietly.  "But you want to know the secret to how I find my happiness in times like these?"  The Brograd turned to her, questioningly as Y/N smiled.  Then, with a quick shove, pushed the Brograd out of the green light and into space.  "I kill my enemies."  Y/N finished.  Then, with a sigh, Y/N sunk to the ground.

Rick pressed a button on his coat and the machinery around him retracted and Morty hopped off, now only fully aware of how much he was shaking.  Rick made his way over to Y/N, picking her up.  "How about we just go home huh?"  He asked.  Y/N nodded, reaching into his pocket and pulling out the portal gun.  "Yea let's."  She mumbled.

As Y/N pulled the trigger, Rick turned to Morty.  "You look shaken up!  Couldn't handle the 9.0 on the Rick-tor scale?"  He asked.  Morty only stared at him in horror, still no complexly over the whole 'destroying a planet thing'.  Rick frowned. "Well fine f*ck you that was funny."  He said.  "Now come on before I end up leaving you behind."  He said, stepping through the portal.

A/N: Hope you all liked this chapter!  I was a little distracted as I've been trying to play that new Undertale sequal but not.  So far it's really interesting!  Anyways, I'll post again next, next week but until then, stay fabulous!
~ <3 <3 ApocalypseRaccoon