Episode 9: Part 1 - A Day in the Life of Y/N Sanchez

Your P.O.V

"Suuuuummmmmmmeeeeerrr!  For the last time no one cares how pretty you look!  We're going to a class meeting not prom!"  You yelled up the stairs to your granddaughter.  "I need to look good grandma!  Everyone in the school knows Mrs. Peterson is secretly a lesbian!"  You rolled your eyes.  "And how exactly does that affect your art grade?"  You yelled.  Summer appeared at the top of the stairs.  "Sex appeal."  She said, flipping her hair and swinging her bag over her shoulder.  You cringed and mumbled to yourself, "Oh boy," then followed her out the door.

You quickly got into the car's passenger seat and put you seatbelt on.  You still hadn't gotten over the last time Summer drove.  She's was terrifying.  "Ready?"  Summer asked, glancing at you.  You nodded.  "Sure honey."  You said, forcing a smile.  Summer grinned and stepped down on the gas, backing out of the driveway going 40 miles an hour.  You gripped the car door and your seatbelt as tight as you could as she switched the car into drive and the two of you sped off towards her school.

The whole ride lasted less than 5 minutes as Summer drove far faster than the speed limit and braked hard into the school parking lot, leaving you a trembling mess. "Let's go!  Let's go!"  Summer said, quickly checking her makeup in the rearview mirror then hopping out of the car.  You opened the door with trembling hands and weakly slid out.  "A-alright." You said, taking a deep breath and hurried after her.

You followed Summer into the school building as she weaved through the halls.  Unlike a  normal school day, the halls were empty and desolate, with only a few children and their guardians standing outside closed doors.  "Alright here we are."  Summer said, finally stopping in front of a door.  You glanced at the name tag that read Rebecca Peterson. 

Summer knocked on the door as you quickly reached into your pocket withdrawing your pill and swallowing two with a bit of vodka you had in your coat.  "Mrrrssss.  Peetttteeerrrssoooonnn!!!"  Summer called out, knocking on the door.

"Coming!"  A voice called out.  The door opened and you were met face to face with an older women with a green dress, large glasses, and greying black hair.   "Ah Summer!"  She said, smiling at your granddaughter, then she moved her eyes over to you and froze, her tan face turning white.  "Oh my god... Y/N?"

A/N: Hey all!  Sorry it took so long for me to post!  Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this week's chapter!!!  Also what do you guys think will happen next?  Tell me in the comments!
~ <3 <3 ApocalypseRaccoon

All Your OCs!!!

~Adrienne B.~

~ Creepypastalover123321 ~

I love all your drawings!  They look great and I'm glad you guys like them enough to share!  If you ever feel like sending any more in you know what to do!