Episode 5: Part 5 - Mission: Morty

Your P.O.V

The walls around you were now covered in cracks.  It was only a matter of time before you finally broke.  You tightened your grip on your clothes as you sat facing the federation solider.  "Not long now Y/N.  I suggest you tell us something at least before you go.  Maybe the design of their security system or the rank of the top Ricks.  If the information is good enough, the federation may just let you go."  You shook your head.  "How many times to I have to say it.  I.  Don't.  Know."  You threw your arms up in the air in frustration.  "That past your thick skull yet?" "Actually our species doesn't have bones.  Only an exoskeleton."  The solider said factually.  "Well yip dee doo."  You said, dropping your head back in the chair so it faced the ceiling.  As your head was back, you were able to see the scene behind you.  The bodies of Birdperson, Squanchy, and Rick were covered in cracks and crumbling more every minute.  You hated to admit it but it was clear you didn't have much time left.

Morty's P.O.V

Morty's knees shook in fear and a sort of excitement as he followed his grandfather through the vents of the federation ship.  Rick groaned.  "Uh M-morty.  Not gonna lie.  T-this probably wasn't the greatest idea.  My knees are killing me."  Rick crawled a few more feet and spoke again.  "OH man Morty.  Y-ya know this reminds me of the time I broke into ttthhhheeee White House."  Rick turned to head to face behind him and burped.  Morty cringed.  "O-oh gosh Rick.  W-why did you do that?"  Rick turned his head back in front of him, narrowing his eyes.  "I wanted to let that son of a bbbbb*****tch know I voted for the other guy."

Morty made a deflated duck face with his lips.  "Um...". He said after a moment,  "How close are we t-to Y/N?"  He asked, changing the subject.  Rick scoffed and rolled his eyes.  "I-III don't know!!  Y-you think I keep track of that?"  Morty frowned as Rick pointed in front of him, further down the vent shaft.  "If I'm right, WHICH I always am, Y/N should be just up ahead."  Morty nodded, furrowing his eyebrows in unsure determination.  "Oh uh o-ok." 

Shifting his body in the vent, Rick aimed his feet in front of a grate and kicked it, sending the cover flying across the room.  Climbing out, Rick quickly leaned against the wall and peaked around a corner.  Morty quickly climbed out of the vent and walked up to Rick.  "So how are we going to get Y/N?  The f-federation and the Council of Ricks are both after her."  Morty looked up to find Rick disappear around the corner.  "Rick!  Riiiiccckkk!?"  Morty quickly ran after his grandfather who was not looking around another corner.  "O-ok Moooooorrrty.  We got one shot at this so don't f*ck up.  You hear me Morty!?"  Rick said, grabbing him by the shoulders and shaking him.  "You hear Morty?!  Huh?  Huh!?"  Morty grabbed Rick's hands and lowered them.  "Alright I get it! Geez... So uh... what is the plan?"

Rick motioned for Morty to look around the corner.  "See those two guards?  Knowing these shmucks, they must think they have some sort of advantage over the Council because of Y/N.". Morty looked up at him.  "But don't they?"  Rick continued to look at the guards.  "I mean n-not really.  They're complete idiots."  "I-I guess that's fair."  Morty answered.  "So what should we do about them?"  He pointed at the guards.  "Easy."  Rick said.  Without another word to his grandson, Rick stepped out in vision of the guards.

"Stop right there!"  One of the bugs said when spotting him.  Rick grinned.  "Relax buddy I'm not part of the Council."  The guards kept their guns trained on Rick.  "You're not?"  The first guard asked.  Rick shook his head.  "Nah.  I'm much worse."  Stepping forward, Rick leaned his face into that of the first guard.  "I'm a lone Rick.  And it's us loners who you should be reeeeeaaaallll worried about."  Rick leaned in further, letting the shadows create deep pockets of darkness around his face.  The guard to whom he was speaking began to shake.  Rick opened his mouth and glared into his enemies eyes.  "Ready to face your darkest nightmare?"  He said grinning like a maniac.  If it wasn't for the loud alarms ringing throughout the ship, there would only be the screams of the two guards to fill the silent halls in the moments that followed.

A/N: Hey Hey Hey majestic people!  The last chapter of this episode should come out next week.  I hope you are enjoying what's going down right now in the story.  So stay fabulous and have a majestic day!
~ <3 <3 ApocalypseRaccoon (the smurf theme song is stuck in my head plz send help)