Episode 4: Part 5 - The Adventures of Y/N and Morty

Your P.O.V

Awkwardly, you glanced up at the rhino alien.  Painfully aware of the silence of the army as they waited for Morty to make his way through and open the larger doors.  "How close are we to the enemy grounds?"  You asked the alien.  He looked at you.  "The distance from this door to the opposite entrance is only a 5 quizlams walk to the other entrance.  Once we get the other larger doors open, we will have only another 2 quizlams before we will be under enemy base."  You nodded.  His gaze grew solemn.  "Grand Mother.  I must ask to to stay back and not become involved with the battle that is to pass.  We have lost to many good leaders."  "Were all of them killed by the enemy?"  You asked.  The rhino alien shook his head.  "Three died from drug overdoses and one accidentally blew himself up with a grenade."  You cringed.  The rhino let his eyes mucus up.  "We've lost so many."  He said.  You didn't know what to do so you just patted his shoulder.  "There there tough guy."

As you looked around for literally anything to do other than comfort a being more than three times your body weight, you spotted the large doors slowly begin to open.  "Oh thank god." You mumbled.  You quickly slapped the rhino alien's shoulder.  "Come on up solider!  The doors are open."  The rhino sniffed and stood up quickly, wiping the emotion from his face.  "Atttteeennnssioon!"  He yelled.  The mafia army behind you immediately faced the door, forming 5 equal lines.  You approached the door quietly with the alien rhino.  "Morty?"  You called out.  A small light could be seen on the other side.  "Grandma!"  The light approached you quickly as Morty ran into your arms.  "Good job."  You said, quickly hugging him.

You looked at the rhino alien and nodded, signaling the army to move forward.  As you continued to embrace your grandson, the ground began to shake as rows of aliens began making their way into the gapping doors.  You released Morty from your arms and gave him a small push towards the entrance.  "Come on sweetie.  We better get going."  Morty nodded.  "I-I can't wait to get back home."  "We get Rick, we get back home."  You said simply, stepping into the darkness.  "And this is how we'll get to him."

~ TIMESKIP ~

After walking the 7 quizlams, you and your army found yourself practically in the blue mafia' basement.  "We are here."  The rhino alien said to no one in particular.  You glanced at Morty and felt your heart beat quicken with anxiety.  Normally you were calm in these sorts of situations but without Rick you felt lost and even a little afraid.  He was your lighthouse  and without him, you were lost at sea.  You took a deep breath to calm your nerves, sliding your hand down to the gun that was attached to your hip.  "We await your orders Grand Mother."  The rhino alien said, placing his large hand on your shoulder, pulling your from thought.  You glanced at the mafia army in silence, the only sounds audience being their heavy breathing and the beating of your own heart.  You stretched your neck up to the ceiling, knowing what havoc would ensue once you spoke.  You grabbed Morty's hand and whispered to him quietly.  "Don't leave my side ok?"  Morty nodded.  "O-ok."  Looking up one more time, you spoke loudly for the whole army to hear.  "Go get em boys!"

Before the last words fell off your lips, the army began yelling, raising their weapons above their heads in a celebratory manner.  A select few began shooting the roof, wearing it until, finally, taking one large leap, the aliens bust through upswing their massive form.  You heard yelling and flashes of light as well as one body falling through the hole, dangerously close to your foot.  Rhino alien bent down on one knee.  "Grand Mother.  Come.  I will take you up."  He pointed to one of the nearer holes your army had created.  You nodded.  You hopped onto his back, wrapping your arms around his thick neck tightly.  The rhino alien grabbed Morty by the waist with one of his thick arms and, crouching, launched himself through the roof.