Chapter 10

- Lillian's POV -

I woke up 3 hours later when I felt the bed sink under someone's body.

I opened my eyes to see Mackenzie crawling in the bed, snuggling up next to me.

she closed her eyes and stuck her thumb in her mouth.

"You tired?" I said but she put a finger up to my lips.

"Shhh." she said, her thumb still in her mouth.

I smiled and she pulled her finger away, silently sucking away at her thumb.

I closed my eyes and wrapped my arm around her.

I fell asleep again.

- Dallas' POV -

I woke up to Rob shaking me.

"What?" I mumbled.

"Don't you have gymnastics practice today?" he asked me.

I nodded.

"What time?" he asked me.

"Um, 1pm. why, what time is it?" I said, finally lifting my head.

"11:30am. you should get up now so you can eat and stuff." he said.

"You know I cant eat before practice, Rob. I don't know why you insist on saying it every single time." I mumbled loudly while rolling off the bed and onto my feet.

"You don't have to get an attitude with me. I forgot, okay?" he snapped at me.

"I wasn't getting an attitude, Rob. I was just saying." I snapped back.

"Yeah, you were."

"I wasn't!"

"Yes, you were, Dallas!"

"I'm not going to sit here and argue with you!"

"Then don't! I would rather not!"

"Okay, whatever. you are serisouly pissing me off right now and I am trying to keep calm." I said, taking a few deep breaths.

he didn't say anything back, he knew better. he knew how I was when I got angry.

I black out sometimes, and sometimes I just loose it.

I try so hard not to let myself get that angry.

I huffed out as he left the room.

I followed him out and down the hall to Mackenzie's room.

she wasn't in there.

I continued to walk to Lillian's room and when I peeped inside, I saw Lillian and Mackenzie snuggled up together, sleeping.

I smiled wide and walked in.

I took a picture with my phone before waking them.

"C'mon girls. we have to start getting ready. Mackenzie, I have to bathe you and Lillian, you need to shower." I announced.

they both got up and followed me down the hall.

I grabbed a towel and washcloth for Lillian out of the closet and a toothbrush out of the cabinet.

I handed them to her and she went to take a shower.

I then proceeded to bathe Mackenzie.

- Demi's POV -

sooooo sleepy!

it seems as if the one day that I am sleepy, everyone else is wide awake.

"You throw that paper one more time!" I yelled at someone who kept throwing a paper at me everytime I closed my eyes.