Chapter 22

- Lillian's POV -

"Lillian! I'm not gonna call you again!" I heard Demi yell from downstairs.

I jumped out of my bed and ran down the stairs, literally slamming into someone I've never seen before.

my heart stopped in its tracks along with my body.

I looked at the unknown girl, almost having a panic attack because, well, she was unknown to me.

I looked over at Demi who gave me a concerned look and then looked at the girl who was now on the floor.

"I-I" I stuttered out.

"Nice." the girl said sarcastically.

Demi rolled her eyes before helping the girl up.

"Madison, this is my daughter, Lillian. Lillian, this is Madison, my little sister who has a bit of an attitude today." Demi said, giving the girl, Madison, warning eyes.

Madison rolled her eyes and walked away, not saying anything else.

"And this is my mom and ... Eddie." Demi said, hesitant.

I nodded and shook the random people's hand.

I turned around slowly before walking casually up the stairs but I felt like everyone in the world was staring at me so once I reached the first step, I bolted up the stairs and into my room, wiping the sweat off my forehead and trying to catch my breath.

I heard Demi's footsteps outside my door.

I jumped in my bed and pulled the covers over my head.

she walked in and I felt the bed sink under her weight.

"You okay?" she asked as she slowly pulled the cover from over my face.

I gave her the most terrified look I could muster up.

she gave me a sorry look before standing off the bed.

"You should probably take a shower and get ready to meet your friend or whatever. its already almost noon." Demi said.

I nodded and got ready to take a shower.

when I got out of the shower, Demi knocked on my bedroom door.

I quickly wrapped my towel around my driping wet body, knowing Demi wouldn;t give me time to answer.

her face appeared in the doorway and I smiled awkwardly at her because I was only in my towel.

"Josie's here." she said.

I nodded.

she left and closed the door behind her.

I dressed quickly before blow drying my hair.

I threw on my shoes and skipped down the stairs... happily?

I guess you could say that.

I met her at the door and we hopped in her mother's car.

"Okay, so you did not mention that your mom was our teacher!" Josie said.

I laughed. "Only for a week now." I shrugged.

"Well? do you like it?" she asked me.

I shrugged again. "Its.. eventful." I said.

she chuckled before we had a moment of silence before we pulled into the parking lot of starbucks.

we smiled as we both got out of the car.

she went in front of me and I couldn't help but to look at her ass.

was that wrong?

it was but whatever.

she was hot.

beautiful body and beautiful facial features.

goddam.

why hadn't I noticed these things before?

I ordered what I wanted and then we sat while drinking.

I couldn't stop staring at her.

she hadn't noticed.

thank god. it would be so creepy.

"Are you staring at me?" I finally heard her say.

I stuttered. "U-uhm, no."

she nodded. "Sureeeeee you weren't." she laughed when I looked down at my drink, ashamed.

"It's fine. don't worry about it. I'm not upset." she said, laying her hand on mine.

 I let out a heavy breath and then she pulled her hand away.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I took it out to see who texted me.

it was Demi: come home now.

I gave the phone a look.

I texted her back: what happened?

Demi: just come home.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, locking my phone.

"Josie, I am so sorry but Demi says I have to come home." I said, looking down at my coffee.

"Demi?" she asked, confused.

"Miss Lovato." I said, waving it off.

she nodded. "Well, then let me take you home." she smiled.

I gave her back a weak smile before we got into the car again.

she started up the engine and we listened to the radio all the way back.

she pulled up outside my house and I smiled. we both leaned in and hugged.

I pulled away quickly, scared that I might do more.

"See you Monday." I said.

she nodded and I got out of the car and walked into my front door.

"Lillian!" I heard someone yell as soon as I entered the door.

it was Demi and BOY was she angry!

**********************************************************************************************************

FIRST OFF, I WANNA APOLOGIZE AND SECOND I WANNA SAY THANKS FOR THE 3,OOO READS! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!

ALSO, I WANNA APOLOGIZE AGAIN BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE ANYONE TO DEDICATE THIS TO. :(

SORRY.

ALSO IM SORRY THAT ITS SO SHORT BUT IT LITERALLY TOOK ME THREE DAYS TO WRITE!

I HAD WRITERS BLOCK BUT IF YOU EVER HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS, COMMENT BELOW OR MESSAGE ME! NO IDEAS ARE STUPID!

BUTTTTTTTTTT ONE QUESTION....

WHY DO YOU THINK DEMI IS ANGRY AND DO YOU THINK LILLIAN IS IN TROUBLE?

IF SO, FOR WHAT?

I WILL UPDATE AGAIN TODAY.. I REPEAT, I WILL!

~ Alisa