Chapter 44

a/n: hey guys... so despite what y'all say and want... I've made a decision...

- Lillian's POV -

I sat at the dining room table after three hours of crying, tears still running down my face as I wiped them away.

my nose was as red as a tomato from running and my eyes were burning.

I sniffled and hiccupped as Mom walked into the room with Dad in suit.

I wiped at my face again, trying not to burst into tears.

I convinced Mom to let Josie stay till everything blew over because I didn't trust anyone else to see me cry.

I had showered and changed as mom and dad argued.

they still don't get it.

they both sat at the table and dad wouldn't look at me, making more tears fall.

have you ever began crying and just could not stop for the life of pi?

it was like that.

Josie rubbed my back in circles as Dad spoke up.

"Lillian... I am so sorry. I spent all this time gaining your trust and I let you down. while talking to your mother I realized how right you were. now, I'm not supporting your bad decisions but I am, however, taking responsibility for mine. please. please. please. will you forgive me?" he said as tears began to flow down his cheeks. he was looking right at me now.

I stood up and so did he as I ran around the table and engulfed him in a huge hug.

I bursted out crying again as he cooed loving words into my ears.

"I love you so much, Dad. but please don't hurt me ever again. I don't think I could handle it.." my voice trailed off as it cracked.

"I won't. I swear." he mumbled.

he pulled back but I squeezed him tighter.

he giggled and so did I.

"are you and Mom making up now?" I asked, pulling away.

I saw him look over at Mom and they both smiled big.

Mom stepped up behind me and joined the hug.

"yes, baby. of course." she mumbled.

she pulled away. "but you know we still have to talk." she said, pointing her finger back and forth between her and I.

I groaned but nodded. "i knowwwww.."

"Josie, thanks for staying and helping out... but I'm pretty you have to go get yelled at by your mom now." i said.

she threw her head back and groaned before letting out a chuckle. "don't remind me." she whined as she shuffled out the door.

i laughed but quickly stopped when I realized that Mom would want to talk to me now.

shit.

might as well get it over with though huh.

I silently followed her up stairs and sat next to her on her bed.

"baby, why didn't you come talk to me? I thought we had an agreement that you would talk to me when the urges were strong." she spoke.

I sighed and picjed at my nails

"I'm sorry Mom. i promise I will from now on." I said and meant it.

"I feel so bad, Lil. i wish i could've caught you before hand. I mean you literally threw six whole months out the window. that's a big deal. now you have to start all over again." she sighed.

"don't feel bad, mom. it wasn't your fault. and I know... it is a big deal. also, I wanted to... you know... talk to you about something... " I stuttered.

I felt her gaze on me, urging me to continue

"mom... i had sex." I rushed out.

her loud gasp letting me know she heard me loud and clear.

"what happened?" she asked, wide eyed.

I sighed and shrugged.

"how don't you know?" she asked me

"i was drunk, mom." I said and realization struck her.

"oh god no. did you use protection?" she asked.

my eyes got wide. "i-i don't know. I don't remember." I stuttered.

she began to pace. "oh if you thought your dad was angry before just wait till he finds out." she mumbled

"he cannot find out until we are one hundred percent sure. got it?" I said.

she nodded and sat next to me. "thank you for telling me. but you have to be punished somehow..." she mused.

oh god no.

**********************

heyyyy....

sorry if it wasn't what you wanted but I still love y'all.

let me know what you think.. please

message me on kik: AlisaDodson :)

~ Alisa