Chapter 46

- Lillian's POV -

"uhm, we aren't sure of many other things to do for her but home life isn't really what we deal with... its more of trying to make the student comfortable as well as working on social skills which seems to be a problem. we can only do so much here at the school but, because I absolutely adore this little one, i have an in home service you can put in place to help with her and everyone living in the home." Miss Sharpe, the counselor said.

mom smiled at her. "sure. that would be great. let me know what to do and I'll do it."

"okay then. looks like we've gone over everything important. Mackenzie, is there anything you would like to add?" Mrs. Grove asked.

Mackenzie didn't look up and just shook her head before whispering no.

"look at her and speak up. use your manners." mom said sternly.

Mackenzie looked up at Mrs. Grove. "no ma'am" she said a little louder.

everyone smiled and Mackenzie just focused back down at her lap.

"good. so looks like everything is set. we have another meeting but, Miss Sharpe can take y'all back to her office or whatever and you can set everything up." Mrs. Grove smiled, leaving the room along with Mr. Snider and Ms. Curry.

that left Mom, Dad, Mackenzie, Miss Sharpe, and I sitting there.

she soon showed us to her office and we all sat down.

Mackenzie, dad, and I stayed silent while mom sorted everything out.

the in hone service thing was for everyone in the house hold. it was like a family service or whatever so we all had to sign a waver.

afterwards, Miss Sharpe gave us all one of her business cards and told us where her in home service office is and that she would see us on friday.

then we left. we walked out the building and mom immediately took Mackenzie's hand as we crossed over to the parking lot.

dad went to his car as mom went to hers with Mackenzie.

I thought for a moment... I need to get away from mom so she will forget.

I went to dads car and got in. I smiled at him and he smiled back, shaking his head as he chuckled.

I put my seat belt on as he turned the radio on, blaring a random station.

we drove out of the parking lot, following moms car home.

we pulled in after her and we all went inside the house.

Mackenzie went straight up to her room and shut her door. mom and dad escaped to the kitchen to do whatever they were doing.

i went to my room and finished my essay before studying some of my history notes.

i went back downstairs to see what mom and dad were doing.

they were still in the kitchen.

it was quiet in there and that wasn't normal. they were always either arguing loudly or whispering loudly. if not, I would have at least heard them moving around or something.

but I didn't hear anything.

I silently walked over to the kitchen and peeked in at them.

I smiled at the sight on front of me.

they were kissing.

not the open mouth tongue kiss or the heated make out sloppy kiss.. but not the peck for a second kiss.

it was the 'place my lips on your lips for a few minutes like its the only way I can hold onto you forever with out losing you' kind of kiss.

make sense?

it was just sweet and simple. 

dads arms were wrapped around her, his hands on the lower half of her back and her hands were placed on his jawline, her thumb caressing it slowly.

their eyes were closed as they just savored the moment.

they soon pulled away from the kiss but not from each other.

mom laid her head on his chest and moved her hands so they were slung around his neck.

there was probably like a centimeter of space between them but dad pulled her closer to him, leaving no space.

"I love you, Wilmer." I heard mom mumble.

"I love you too Demetria. so so much." he replied, moving one hand from her back to her head and wrapped his fingers in her hair.

they stayed like that for a minute and i felt a lone tear fall down my face.

the love I had for these people were so great.

they were so great.

I finally entered the kitchen as they pulled away from each other.

"what's for dinner?" I asked casually.

"I'm not sure." mom said.

********************

i wrote a lot for this fucking chapter and then my WiFi started to fuck up so it got fucking deleted which pissed me the fuck off!

so I'm sorry.

I'll update tomorrow probably.

~ Alisa