Chapter 19

- Lillian's POV -

"entiendo lo que estás diciendo, pero incluso si no estaba afirmando ser su madre, que era muy irrespetuoso de ella, ella es todavía un adulto y aún debe escucharla. aparte de que dice ser su madre, ella tenía razón. usted estaba en el mal esta vez, Lillian." Wilmer said. he said: i understand what you're saying but even if she wasn't claiming to be your mother which was very disrespectful of her, she is still an adult and you should still listen to her. other than claiming to be your mother, she was right. you were in the wrong this time, Lillian.

"Lo sé, pero ..." I looked at my feet. I said: I know but ...

"pero nada, Lillian. te equivocaste. simplemente aceptarlo y tomar su castigo." he said: but nothing, Lillian. you were wrong. just accept it and take your punishment.

I sighed. he was right. "Demi, I'm sorry. I was being a bitch for no reason and if you want me to leave, I will. but just know that I am truly sorry for everything that happened here tonight." I apologized to Demi who was looking so confused because she couldn't understand us.

she took a deep breath. "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have claimed your mothers place. I was way out of line. I just want what's best for you and that's what mothers do. it was very wrong of me and I understand if you're upset about that. I don't want you to leave. ever. it's cowardly to give up, especially when it means giving up on someone." she said.

I sighed and Demi came closer to me. Wilmer back away.

she put her arms around me and hugged me tightly.

I hesitated but I eventually wrapped my arms around her.

she pulled away and gave me a weak smile.

I returned the smile and then her face got serious.

"I understand if I'm grounded or whatever you do to punish me, I accept it." I said.

she nodded. "Go up to your room for now. i'll think of something."

I swallowed hard and turned to go to my room.

I looked back and said "I love you."

Demi nodded and pressed her lips together, clearly not trying to cry but once I started to walk up the stairs, I heard her start to sob.

- Demi's POV -

I couldn't hold it in any longer. I just busted out crying.

Wilmer came over to me and comforted me until I stopped crying.

he walked me over to the couch and sat me down.

I leaned into him when he sat next to me we cuddled.

okay, just because I was emotional, does not mean that him being this close didn't play hell on me physically.

we cuddled for a while until I felt like I was going to explode.

I wanted him so bad. I wanted him to want me so bad.

I wanted his lips on mine.

his body on mine.

I wanted him altogether.

I couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like.

I had sex with him once and I don't remember what it was like because I was drunk.

that's how Mackenzie came along.

almost 5 years ago.

what would he do if I just kissed him right now?

I mean, I don't have much to lose.

except him.

that's a lot.

I cant lose him.

the more I sat there, in his arms, the more I wanted to just kiss him.

I couldn't risk it so I stood up from the couch.

"What's wrong?" he asked, looking up at me.

"I-I'm just tired. I think I'm going to go to bed now." I said.

"Oh, yeah of course. I should probably go check into a hotel." he said, standing up.

he looked as if he felt rejected.

"You can stay here, you know, if you want to." I said.

he smiled. "Sure, that'd be nice." he said.

"Well, there is only one problem."

"What?"

"Mackenzie's room is the only empty room right now."

"Oh."

"Yeah, I can sleep in her room and you can sleep in mine."

he smiled nervously and.... seductively?

no. that's not possible is it?

"Or.... we could both sleep in yours." he said, grinning.

To Be Continued...

****************************************************************************************

OHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!! HAHA!

WHO SAW ANY OF THIS COMING?

ANOTHER CHAPTER PROBABLY COMING SOON!!!

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO lovelylovatos BECAUSE THEIR COMMENTS ARE BEYOND AWESOME!!! THANKS LOVE, YOU'RE AWEOSME AND I LOOOOOVE YOUUUU SO MUCH!!!!! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND AMAZING COMMENTS!

SORRY THAT THE CHAPTER IS SO SHORT! MY PINKIE IS HURTING!

~ Alisa