Project!

Hey guys!

So, i literally came up with this reeeeally amazing idea and i want y'all to help me!

So, basically, its a project called 'Inspirational Lovatic Lyric Project' or ILLP ( I double L P ) for short. In this project, i need as many Lovatics as i can get, to send me your absolute FAVORITE Demi Lovato lyrics from ABOSLUTELY ANY song by Demi Lovato!

just message me, tweet or DM me @GoHardLovato , text me @ 757-230-9211 , instagram me @ alisacanflyy , or kik me @ AlisaDodson .

just put the lyrics and which song they are from. also, if you would like, you can explain the signifigance of the lyrics or what they mean to YOU!

they dont have to be from new songs, and they dont have to be from singles, and they dont have to be any main lyrics.

Ex: I am everything, all that I need and I won't be defeated. From Yes I Am, Unbroken Bonus Track. - Alisa D

you can also put your full name, first name, nickname, or just your username. or you can also choose to stay anonymous, just let me know.

so, in the end, what im doing with it is pretty cool. i'm gonna make an inspirational speech using the best lyrics! so send me more than one if you wish!

so yeah! please do it and also tell your twitter lovatic friends or just a bunch of other Lovatics!

thanks guys :)

~ Alisa