Chapter 24

- Demi's POV -

the guy kept asking the simplest questions.

"How old are you?" he asked.

"I am exactly 15 years and 247 days or 32 weeks or about 8 months." she said, not even having to think about it.

how the hell was she failing my class or any class at all?

"About how old is Ms. Lovato from just looking at her?" the guy asked.

she looked at me... hard.

she was looking very hard before she turned back to the guy and said "About 27 years old and that's about 324 months which is about ..... 9861.45 days."

I looked shocked.

how did she even know  how old I was?

"Is black or white the absence of color?" he asked.

"Well, it depends, I mean, black is the absence of color when it involves light because if you turn all the lights, colored or not, the room will be black. but, if you take all the color out of the room and leave the light, you get white." she said.

she was so smart!

no way am I letting her fail any more classes!

hell no!

she's smarter than me!

"How far does light travel in one whole year?"

"5,865,696,000,000 miles or 9,460,800,000,000 kilometers."

I looked at her in awe.

how the fuck did she know that!?

"Well, I have everything I need so just wait here and i'll be back in less than 30 minutes." the guy said, leaving.

I nodded and so did Lillian.

"Lillian, how do you know all that stuff?" I asked her when he left.

she shrugged, not looking me. "You would look up things like that too if you ever got as bored as I do."

I nodded. "I'm sorry about all this. I really am."

"Stop apologizing to me. please." she said.

I felt so bad.

I looked down at her body.

her arms were out and she had a bruise on her arm.

I thought back to earlier in the day to what I had done.

I gasped. "Oh my god. I am so sorry. I didn't mean to bruise you." I said as a tear escaped my eyes.

"It's not that bad. I've gotten worse." she said.

"I know you've had worse bruises and stuff but not by me. never by me and I am so sorry I did that to you. I didn't mean to get so angry."

"Stop apologizing to me."

"I'm sorry."

"You're still apologizing." she giggled.

I chuckled a little and she looked at me.

I gasped silently at her face where she had dug her nails into her face.

when she looked at me, I saw so much fear and hurt in her eyes.

her eye brows drew together and her bottom lip began to quiver.

she was going to cry.

"Do you think I'm crazy?" she asked me.

"No, no. of course not." I said as she began to cry hysterically.

I hugged her close to me.

I let a few tears fall from my eyes as she hugged me back.

"You're so smart and beautiful and bright and I love you so much." I said.

she started to cry harder.

she finally stopped crying and wiped her face.

the guy came back and sat in his swivel chair.

"Okay, so we've come up with two diagnostics. BPD or Borderline Personality Disorder and PTSD or PostTraumatic Stress disorder. this just means that she was traumatized and because of it, she may not see the difference in now and the past. she may relive certain experiences that happened in the past even though she is still in the present. for example, if you were to say something or sound like someone from her past who hurt her, she may go back to that time but still be in the present. a better way to explain would be the she would hallucinate to the point that you are hurting her like that person did and she may even try to hurt you in the same way that she wishes she would've hurt that person but never did. people with these disorders often believe that they are reliving it because it's their second chance at revenge. so I've prescribed new medications and you have to do is make sure she takes them as prescribed and keep an eye on her reaction to the medications." he said.

I nodded, trying to take it all in.

Lillian looked so .... emotionless.

afterwards, the doctor gave me the medication slip and told Lillian that she could get dressed.

he left and Lillian began to dress herself.

"Sorry that I'm not normal." she said.

"Normal is boring." I said back, making her smile.

we left and went into the waiting room being greeted by everyone.

"Lilly!" I heard Mackenzie yell in excitement before running and jumping into Lillian's arms.

they hugged and Mackenzie stopped smiling when she saw Lillian's face.

"What happened?" Mackenzie asked.

Lillian almost began crying but before she could answer, I took her out of Lillian's arms and we all went home after picking up the prescription.

everyone went to sleep without a word.

I layed in bed, Wilmer laying next to me.

I couldn't sleep for nothing.

I just kept tossing and turning before finally getting up and going to Lillian's room.

she was just laying there, sleep.

I pulled her covers back and slipped into the bed with her.

I turned over and cuddled into me, her face being smothered by my boobs.

I giggled to myself, knowing that she was doing it subconsciously.

I wrapped my arms around her and finally fell sleep.

To Be Continued...

**********************************************************************************************************

SOOOO...... I HOPE THIS WASNT BORING!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

SOOOO I WILL PROBABLY UPDATE AGAIN TODAY BUT ONLY IF THREE PEOPLE ANSWER THIS QUESTION:

WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT?

NO SPAM AND I WANT LEGIT ANSWERS PLEEEEASE!

DEDICATED TO Demsavedme BECAUSE SHE/HE IS AWESOME AND THEY HAVE BEEN READING MY BOOK FOR A WHILE! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

~ Alisa