News

helloooooo,

so, i got news for ya

it is important so please do read.

fiiiiiirst i gotta apologize, if you wanna know my lame excuse or if you care about my life, then stay tuned at the end and i'll explain...

seeeeeecond i wanna tell y'all that i love you! and yes it is VERY important news.

thhhhhhhird the real news is that i am agreeing with continuing the maximum of 8 stories.

and so with that being said, i gotta know what y'all want.

so, at the moment, i am trying to pre-type my two books that havent been uploaded yet so there wont be a load of waiting, but thats only two.

so im gonna explain or describe each of the stories that i either have started but never finished, havent even started, or started but not uploaded yet.

so here we go.

CHOICES ARE:

1. To Beleaguer The Serendipity - uploaded but not finished - is about Demi Lovato who is a widowed mother of twelve year old Shayla Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama who is a divorced father of twelve year old Kaiah Valderrama. Demi has been just scraping by with money since the death of her late husband and Shayla isnt helping the fact with her bad behaviors. Wilmer decided he needed change in his life, including moving away from his ex wife, so he and his well behaved and under control daughter, Kaiah, move from Venezuela to California. They end up moving into the same neighborhood and feel an instant attraction. Wilmer has loads of money and has no problem helping Demi out with getting a job and disciplining her daughter. Demi helps them learn the ways of the United States and everything seems fine. Until Shayla and Kaiah decide that they dont like eachother.

2. Between Us - uploaded but not finished - is about Demi and Dallas as kids and stuff. lol its not all planned out just yet.

3. Trainwreck - uploaded but not finished - is about a little girl with cancer who has trust issues and then Demi comes along and tries to gain her trust.

4. Trust - uploaded but not finished - is about Demi messing up and having to fix it by fostering a girl. doesnt sound original but it is.

5. Next Time - uploaded but not finished - is about Dilmer life.

6. Bent - not uploaded yet - is about Demi getting kidnapped. also doesnt sound original but it is.

7. Backwards - not uploaded yet - is about Demi having home issues and so she gets caught up in work and shes an actress and she falls in love with her co worker who she thinks is in love with her too. in reality, shes not in love with him but she thinks she is because her character is. basically she gets her acting world and real world mixed up.

8. the sequel to this book - not written yet - im still not sure if there will be one because i still need some more original ideas for it. so stay tuned ;)

9. im thinking about writing a book about a girl who dies in a car accident. the other person in the car accident was Demi and Wilmer and they are having a pretty hard time dealing with it and managing their relationship at the same time. the girl died on the scene and they carried her body away, they watched her get burried and everything, so what happens when the girl shows up on their doorstep, asking for 'her life back'?

10. another story thats in my mind is about Demi's two teenage daughters and her five year old, who dislike her because they basically cant get what they want. (theres alot more to it but i dont feel like going into detail)

so yeah! two or three of the options will not make it through so lemme know what you want!

i wont begin anything at all untill i get a reasonable amount of votes because i dont want to continue anything then find out that people dont like it.

so comment your favorite 6 or 7 choices below :)

so to explain.... my aunt and dad have split custody of me at the moment but im not living with either of them, i am staying with a foster parent and she wants to adopt me but the courts want me to live with my aunt but i dont want to because her and i dont get along and her living conditions are gross. so as of right now, im staying in one city with a foster family, but the judge wants me to go live with my aunt who lives in the next city over. so im busy trying to avoid having to move. its alot more complicated than what im explaining because everyone is asking me if i want to stay with my aunt and they're saying that my opinion matters yet they're also saying that i basically dont have a choice because social services wont pay for me to stay in foster care so thats why they are trying to adopt me but they have to get my aunt and dad to give up custody but they probably wont. and the courts cant find a reason to take the custody rights away.

so yeah.

its very complicated and frustrating so i've been busy trying to get it all sorted out cause my foster family is the only ones that are really on my side.

anyways... VOTE BELOW!

and if you have twitter then #votedemilovato lol (and follow me @GoHardLovato)

~Alisa