Chapter 29

- Lillian's POV -

I ran up to my room and put the money away and hopping into my bed.

I turned the lights off and smuggled into my pillow only to realize that I couldn't sleep.

funny... a few seconds ago, I could barely stay awake.

I rolled around in bed for about an hour before getting up to see it was almost 2am.

Demi and Wilmer weren't back yet so I went into Mackenzie's room

I was probably going to catch hell for this later but I shook her awake.

she groaned before sitting up and taking her thumb out her mouth.

"whaaaaaaat?" she wined aloud

"you wanna play some games... I'm bored and i can't sleep." I said.

her face lit up and all the tiredness went away. "yeah!?" she almost yelled.

I laughed at her excitement and she followed me down to the kitchen.

I went into the pantry and pulled out a pop tart and then to the cabinets to get a bowl and spoon.

i went into the freezer and for ice cream.

i put three big scoops of vanilla ice cream I the bowl and crushed up the strawberry pop tart before sprinkling all over her ice cream.

"to help you stay awake.." I said, sliding the bowl on front of her.

she scoffed down the whole bowl within minutes and began running around the house.

I chased after playfully until the worst thing that could have ever happen happened

Mackenzie fell... sliding across the floor.

she was laughing until her foot hit a side table.... sending a wave of panic through my body as the lamp, the phone, and a large vase came tumbling down.

luckily, nothing fell on Mackenzie but everything shattered into pieces.

after Mackenzie laid there for a few minutes and I stood there shocked, Mackenzie started bursting out with laughter.... until something happened that made everything else seem small....

the goddamn security alarm.

************************************

soooo I just wanna apologize to everyone.

I really appreciate your patience.

another update within an hour or so.

I promise.

huge thanks to flawlesslovato go read her book as a thank you to her because without you would not be getting this update.

question: what the fuck is going on!?

✌ ☺

~ Alisa