Chapter 27

- Lillian's POV -

"Okay, Mackenzie, we've been playing dolls for an hour now. aren't you tired?" I asked her.

"No." she said so innocently.

"Well, I am." I said.

she huffed out a breath and looked at me. "Five more minutes?" she begged.

"Okay." I said.

she smiled a big, toothy smile before picking up the dolls again.

we played for five more minutes and then I went to my room, with her following me.

"So, your mommy said that she wont be here tomorrow night so I'm going to watch you and we're going to have so much fun." I said.

"Really?" she asked me.

"Yeah, why don't you believe it?"

"Well, Momma never lets anyone other than Dallas or Marrisa watch me." she answered.

I gave her an 'awe' look and she shrugged.

 "So, why don't we plan what we're going to do tomorrow? what do you want to do?" I asked her.

her face lit up immediately. "You know what I've always wanted to do!?" she asked me.

"What?"

"I've always wanted to eat a big bowl of whipped cream and Momma never let me so can I tomorrow!?"

"Well... I don't know. I told Demi that I would follow the rules and I think that would be not following the rules. sorry. anything else?"

she pouted. "What about.... oh! we could have a dance party! just you and me!" she said.

"Okay! sure we can do that! and we can turn the music up reeeeeally loud!"

she squealed and giggled.

~ time skip to morning ~

I woke up with Mackenzie laying next to me.

I let her sleep with me because she had a bad dream.

she was sleeping on her stomach with her thumb in her mouth, drool slowly sliding from her mouth, down her thumb and to her shirt sleeve.

I looked over at the clock.

6 : 15 am.

I slowly got out of the bed and took a shower before getting dressed and doing my hair and make up.

I threw my shoes on and went downstairs to be greeted by Demi who was also fully ready.

"You didn't eat anything yesterday." she stated.

I froze as I was putting books into my back pack.

"I had a sandwich-" I began.

she cut me off "Bullshit, Lillian!" she snapped, scaring the shit out of me.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly.

"Lilly, please. I am trying my hardest to help you but you're not trying at all. I need you to help me help you, baby, I cant do it by myself." she said, her voice apologetic.

I nodded slowly, still putting books in my bag.

I heard her breathing before she picked up her keys and led me out of the door.

I hopped in the car and we started off to school.

I thought about my eventful weekend and then it hit me.. Jessie and Chandler.

shit!

they are going to kill me for getting their weed taken and then snitching on them.

my breathing started to pick up a bit but Demi hadn't noticed.

we pulled into the parking lot and we both got out.

Jessie and Chandler were already waiting for me outside of the back door that Demi and I were entering.

I gulped but when Demi opened the door, she pulled me in with her to make it look as if I were in trouble.

she pulled me into her classroom and I sat down in my desk.

she began to write the date and instructions on the board as students started to stroll in and take their seats.

Josie sat beside me and smiled.

"Hey. did you get in trouble?" she asked me.

I nodded slightly.

I had put make up over the cuts on my face so she didn't notice them.

the day flew by fast and before I knew it, I was sitting there listening to some lady talk about EpiPens and shots.

after that stupid thing, we went home and Demi began to get ready for her little date as did Wilmer.

they looked great before they left.

Demi had told me to make sure that Mackenzie and I both ate and that Mackenzie had to go to bed by 7pm.

I nodded as she left out the front door with Wilmer.

To Be Continued...

****************************************************************************************************

SOOOO...... I MADE THIS SHORT BECAUSE I WANT TO ASK YOU ALL A QUESTION...

DO YOU GUYS WANT DETAILS ON DEMI AND WILMERS DATE OR SKIP IT?

DEDICATED TO babycookiemonster96 BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN READING THIS STORY AND THE OTHER ONE FROM DAY ONE! I LOVE YOU!

ALSO A SPECIAL THANKS TO Demsavedme AKA Chey BECUASE SHE IS AWESOME AND I WANT TO TAKE HER SKIING SOMEDAY ANDDDDD BECAUSE I SPELLED HER MIDDLE NAME RIGHT.. BAM! <3 TO Chey: I LOVE YOU AND STAY STRONG! YOU'LL GET THROUGH IT!

~ Alisa