Chapter 33

- Lillian's POV -

"what the hell is your problem!?" Demi yelled as soon as we entered the door.

we had been arguing about what happened the entire way home.

"I'm sorry! is that what you want to hear it was your fault anyway." I whispered the last part.

"what do you mean its my fault!?" she yelled.

"ughhh! you just don't get it!" I nearly screamed before walking away and starting up the stairs.

I heard Demi kick her shoes off and then drop her keys on to the kitchen table. "don't walk away from me, Lillian! I'm still talking to you!" I heard her yell from the bottom of stairs and she was getting closer.

I went into my room and slammed my bedroom door closed.

she followed behind me and opened my door almost as soon as I closed it.

"answer my goddam question." she said strictly as she stood in front of my now closed door.

I threw my head back as I flopped into my bed. "leave me aloooooooooone!" I moaned.

I heard shuffling but my face was in my pillow so i couldn't see her.

I suddenly felt myself being pushed off the bed and onto the floor.

I squealed and stood up to look at her.

she didn't have a playful look on her face either.

she looked about as pissed as she has ever been.

"what. the. fuck!?" I yelled.

I saw Demi coming towards me and in one swift movement, she smacked me.

just like that.

I instantly fell to the floor, sobbing hysterically.

I know you may think I am a wimp but Demi has yet to really hit me and it just threw me off.

plus, she is one heavy handed ass son of a mother fucking bitch.

I looked up from my hands as i saw that I was now alone in my room.

I crawled into my bed when the voices started to rack my brain.

ugly. fat. worthless. she hit you because she Hates you just like everyone else in this god forsaken world.

'stop' I mumbled into my pillow.

they kept getting louder and I knew what I had to do.

so I got up and emotionlessly went into the bathroom and grabbed my blade before making sure the door was locked.

I made three lines but they weren't enough.

I began to violently thrash my arm, not really caring that blood was splatting everywhere.

I kept going until everything was white.

not black.

white.

a nice white. almost how you would imagine heaven.

but i felt forceful hands pull me from that whiteness and into the red.

the walls, floor, everything was red and covered in blood.

I heard someone screaming my name.

they were screaming so loud but the noise was so faint to me.

I made it out as ..... Dallas?

it wasn't Demi for sure and I'm pretty sure Mackenzie can't scream that loud.

and, well, I hope that isn't Wilmer screaming like that.

that would he a little embarrassing on his behalf.

then everything went black.

I liked the white better.

to be honest.

****************************************************

heyyyy so I updated again as promised!!!! I'm about to go to bed for school tomorrow.

I might not be able to update tomorrow because school plus a meeting plus a lot is going on right now emotionally... my brother just called me a fat ass because I wouldn't wash the dishes.

anywayssss PLEASE go read In Case by my good friend KaitlinMarieThompson because it is the best!!!! she just started it but comment and tell her to keep going. :)

~ Alisa