Chapter 28

- Demi's POV -

Wilmer and I went to Olive Garden and just chilled and talked.

it was fun and comfortable.

he was like my best friend.

"So, how about we call this a quits and go home?" Wilmer asked me, a dirty look on his face as he wiggled his eye brows.

I laughed as I called for a waitress for the check as an answer to his question.

we left and got in the car, Wilmer driving.

I looked out the window, very satisfied with my night.

I felt a hand on my thigh as we stopped in traffic.

my breathing hitched as my senses went into alert.

I looked over at Wilmer who had a devilish look on his face.

he smirked at me and I just bit my lip.

the dress I had on was short and black and his hand rested on my bare thigh.

after a few seconds, I felt his hand slowly move higher, making me go crazy.

he stared at me straight in my eyes as I stared straight back into his.

he moved his hand higher and I involuntarily sighed out a breath of pleasure.

I wiggled under his touch and he chuckled at my reaction.

traffic wasn't moving so he turned the car off. 

it was going to take forever to get home.

and to be honest, I wasn't the slightest bit upset about it.

I licked my lips as he moved his hand a little closer to my aching, throbbing, wet vagina.

his fingers grazed my panties and I felt myself going wild.

I clenched my thighs as my breathing picked up a bit.

he leaned in to kiss me but stopped before he reached my lips.

"You've soaked through your panties, babe." he said, laughing.

I punched his shoulder hard before slamming my lips onto his.

he asked for entrance and don't even think I'm crazy enough to deny it.

I let him in and he automatically devoured my mouth with his tongue.

he placed his hand on my waist and slowly rubbed up from my waist to my breast and then to my neck before going all the way back down.

I kept shifting my body, not able to do anything about to growing hunger inside my body.

he pulled away slowly as did I.

traffic started moving again and we were home within fifteen minutes.

Wilmer hopped out of the car quick and I followed him.

he was obviously in a rush to get to the bedroom and so was I.

we barely made into the house before he slammed his lips to mine.

it took me by surprise but I kissed him back vigorously.

the kiss almost became violent until I heard someone clear their throat.

I pulled back from him immediately before turning around to see Lilly sitting on the couch watching tv.

- Lillian's POV -

I had already put Mackenzie to bed a few hours ago since it was almost midnight.

I was watching Chelsea Lately ... a show that Demi didn't let me watch.

the front door opened and there stood Demi and Wilmer kissing.

they didn't even realize that I was there.

I eventually cleared my throat, trying to get their attention and Demi spun around in shock.

in fact, she looked so shocked, you would've thought she saw the queen of England or Mohammed Ali himself sitting on her couch, not her new daughter.

"It's almost midnight, you should be in bed." she said.

"All you said was to make sure that Mackenzie was in bed by 7.. no more, no less." I said, defensively.

she rolled her eyes at me. "So, how was your little date?" I asked them sarcastically.

"Can you watch Mackenzie for the rest of the night?" Wilmer asked me.

"What you gonna pay me?" I asked jokingly.

but what took me by surprise is that Wilmer began to dig in his pocket and pulled out his wallet as Demi pulled hers out her purse.

"I got 15" Demi said, pulling out a 10 and a 5 at the same time Wilmer pulled out a twenty.

"I got twenty" he said.

I walked over to them and took all the money before running up to my room with it as they left.

*************************************************************************************************

SOOOO GUYS THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER BUUUUTTTTTT I JUST WANT TO LET YALL KNOW THAT YALL LITERALLY DOUBLED THE READS FROM THE LAST TIME I UPDATED!

6.4K!

WHAAAAT?

LOL ANYWAYS! SORRY IVE BEEN SO BUSY.. BLAH BLAH BLAH... IM GONNA UPDATE AS MUCH AS I POSSIBLY CAN TODAY!

LOOOOVE YALL SO MUCH!

DEMI SHAVED HALF HER HEAD AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT UNTIL TWENTY MINUTES AGO BECUZ I HAVENT BEEN ON TWITTER SINCE LAST WEEK.... :'(

ALSOOOO IDEK WHO TO DEDICATE TO BUT chipper2100 DESERVES SOME RECOGNITION BECAUSE THEY 'read it in 2 days!' ... ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT KEEP ME WRITING! LOVE YOU AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!

COMMENT IDEAS OR SUGGESTIONS AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT MY NEXT CHAPTER TO BE DEDICATED TO YOU!

~ Alisa