Chapter 50

- Lillian's POV -

there was no way to suppress this feeling.

i took deep breaths. I counted. I even did jumping jacks but nothing was working.

so i ran downstairs.

"Lillian, go back upstairs!" Dad yelled angrily at me from the couch where mom was sobbing.

"i-i can't... i-" I began to stutter.

he stood from the couch but mom grabbed his shirt and pulled him back down.

"Lillian, if you don't go back upstairs right now-" he gritted.

I ran back to my room.

I give up.

i ran into my bathroom after locking my door and pulled out my old blade.

i didn't even give it a second thought before thrashing violently at my arm.

before I knew it, both arms, both legs, and my stomach were covered in the darkest shade of blood ever.

but it wasn't enough.

i went through my cabinets and pulled out three full bottles of random medications.

I opened them and poured all of the pills out.

I took them all three at a time until they were all gone.

as I looked at the empty bottles, I realized what I had done.

i looked at my bleeding body and then back to the empty pill bottles.

"holy shit." i cursed as i realized that there was absolutely no turning back.

i gripped onto the counter as my body began to fail under my weight.

everything began to get fuzzy and I tried to put my fingers down my throat to get rid of the pills but it was too late.

there was no time to save me. no time for a will. no time for a suicide note.

no time for another breath.

everything went black.

- Mackenzie's POV -

i got bored really quickly but I was too scared to go downstairs.

I stood off my bed and walked around my room before finally going towards the bathroom that Lilly and I share.

i knocked and there was no answer so I opened the door.

Lillian lay on the floor surrounded by blood and there were pill bottles everywhere.

I gasped.

she looked asleep so I walked over and shook her but she didn't wake up.

I got down on my knees to look at her face.

she was turning pale.

I shook her again and the pool of blood spread further across the floor.

"Lilly?" I whispered.

she didn't move at all.

and she isn't a deep sleeper at all.

I shook her again, this time harder, and my hands were now covered in blood.

"Mommy!?" I yelled but I wasn't loud enough.

I held my hand on one of the cuts that were bleeding the most and my hand was getting soaked.

I seen people do that in movies and the people die if they let go. so I held on.