Chapter 23

- Lillian's POV -

"What? what did I do?" I asked, a bit scared.

Demi walked up to me and grabbed my arm, tightly.

I winced a bit and moved forward as she dragged me upstairs and into my room.

she pointed to my bed and I followed her finger.

shit.

I forgot all about that.

"Care to explain why I found this under your bed?" Demi asked me as I stared at the shoebox on my bed, filled with small bags of weed.

okay, look, don't judge me but its just a very bad habit that I have and I cant help it.

I mean, its not like I've smoked it.

I actually didn't do anything with it, I just bagged it up for a friend.

you know, Jessie and Chandler asked me to do it.

I swallowed hard.

then it hit me.... "Why the hell were you going through my goddam shit anyways!?" I practically yelled at her.

she scoffed and grabbed my arm tighter.

"You listen here... this is MY house, you understand!? I can do whatever I want! you stay on MY property and that makes everything that is yours, MINE!" she spat.

she was so angry and im not gonna lie, I was scared out of my mother fucking mind.

I didn't say anything else, I just stood there as she was squeezing the shit out of my arm.

it looked as if she were getting angrier as I didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry." I said, my voice cracking as a single tear escaped my eye.

she unclenched her teeth and rolled her eyes, taking a deep breath.

she loosened her grip on my arm and let it go.

she put her face in her hand.

"I know you cant help it but I cant have you bringing this stuff in my house, Lilly. its illegal and I have a four year old running around here. what if she were to find it?" Demi sounded more clam now.

I shrugged, picking at my nails and trying to regain feeling in my arm.

"Where did you get it from?" she asked me.

my heart almost stopped and I just shook my head.

"Tell me." she said more firmly.

I shook my head again.

"Lillian, tell me. now."

I gulped. "I c-can't."

"Yes, you can. now tell me where you got it from." she was not giving in.

"Jessie and Chandler." I said, simply.

she nodded and grabbed the box off the bed, closing it and walking towards the door.

"You are not to leave this goddam room for a week." Demi said with so much anger and strictness that she could've killed me with just her words.

I nodded before she slammed the door closed.

I wiped the now free falling tears from my face and sat on my bed as my body started to jump with adrenaline.

I felt like I was going to die or something.

my whole body felt weak yet full of strength.

weak as in I couldn't control it at all and strength as in I could still beat the shit out of a brick wall.