shivika os - I am leaving

SHIVIKA OS - I AM LEAVING

My story starts from shivay and tia's wedding. Kapoor and family got exposed and shivay sent them to jail but considering tia's baby in mind he let her to go away with dushyanth.  Shivay was damn angry with Annika for faking her memory loss. Even though his brain said that she did all this for his family and especially for him but still his heart said that she played with his emotions and hurted him. He left from there angrily and went to his room. Anika was able to sense his anger and followed him to his room. She went near  him and holded his hand but he jerked her away. A thin layer of tears formed in her eyes.

Annika's pov:

She knew he was angry but she was also equally hurt. Seeing shivay and tia together especially their dance on sanget almost gave her a million heart break.But to make the plan successful she composed herself. Only she knew how much she cried alone in the bathroom so that no one would notice her. Whenever shivay was asking her the same question she just wanted to shout that haan mujhe farak padta hai but she choked those words. She always said correctly that love is weakness and yes shivay is her weakness now. She loved him with her whole heart but never expected him to return the same feelings. Fate was always cruel with her. It always took those persons away from her whom she always wanted.

Shivay turned around and saw those tears in her eyes. He always hated to see those tears in her eyes but now he is the sole reason for it.  But he was more egoistic and was in his SSO mood. He started to shout on her

Shivay: what do u think of yourself Annika? U should have told me anika. U know how much it pained me to see you in that condition. When u fell from the stairs and seeing u in a pool of blood I thought that I lost my own breathe Annika. You can't understand this Annika. You can never understand me.

Anika: and you would have trusted me shivay? Is it?

Shivay's pov:

He very well understood the meaning of her statement. Yes it was indeed true he never trusted nor even listen to her properly when she wanted to say about tia. Before his marriage with anika he was easily manipulated by tia and she made him think that anika was a gold digger. He also remembered about his trust on daksh and how he called her characterless. Even though she forgave him still he felt guilty for his acts. Yes she was right he never trusted her whole heartedly.

Shivay:  I understand you anika but that was before our marriage and now we  r sharing a relationship based on trust.

Anika: I always trusted u shivay and now also I do the same. But u never trusted me wholeheartedly

Shivay: anika but...

Anika: shivay I never asked u for anything but for the first I am asking something from u, will u give it to me?

Shivay: haan anika

Anika: I want divorce

Shivay's world collapsed entirely. No he cannot live without her. She has become his everything  after  omru.

Shivay: but anika why u want divorce? Even now tia is also not here.

Anika : but why r u shocked shivay? It should either happen on one day. Anyway now u don't have any problem so please shivay.

Shivay: I can't anika. U have to stay here.

Anika: but on what basis shivay? What relationship we share before this world? Outside this mansion I am your employee and u r my boss we don't share anything more than this.

Shivay: anika there is something btw us which I can't give any name.

Anika: u can't even me accept as your wife. then y should I stay here. Shivay I am sorry but I have decided I am leaving tomorrow.

She hurriedly left the room without seeing him.

Shivay's pov:

She is leaving me and I can't do anything. She is right when I can't accept her as my wife before the world how can I expect her to stay with me. Even I can't introduce her as my wife before the world. First I have to strengthen oberoi industries as kapoors already created a lot of mess. I don't even care about shares or money but I want her happiness. For the first time being an oberoi  is suffocationg. Having this name can't give me my anika. I am sorry anika for all those bad memories. Hope one day u will come to me but till then I am going to be a living dead body. I love u anika.

Anika's pov:

As I left from room tears started to roll down from my cheeks. I can't do this but this is all for shivay. I very well knew that I can't live without him. But all those persons leave me with whom I want to share my life. I don't want to lose you shivay. I am sorry, I know u must be hurt but we r never meant to be together. I love u shivay.

End

Hope u liked the story. Please hit like buttons and comment if possible. Do support me