Shivika Fs - properitorial Part 28

Part 28

Recap: anika expose daksh

" You", he shouted angrily.

Shivay couldn't believe himself. After 3 years he saw tanya standing before him. It's only because of her previously he lost trust in love. He can never forget her. She gave him a dreadful heartbreak.

" What is she doing here Anika?”.

" Shivay she is the one who helped me to expose daksh".

" What are you saying anika?".

" Shivay I am sorry for everything. I know I don't deserve your forgiveness. I left you for daksh. But he cheated me. After I confronted him he said to me that he did all that to break you. He used me for his revenge against you. I never realised your worth when we were in love Shivay. But that monster made me realise how much you loved and respected me. As I came to know about daksh's plans I reported to Anika. I helped to change those papers. I am finally feeling happy for you. Both of you are made for each other. I am sorry for everything Shivay. I know you can't forgive me but if possible please accept my apologies. Thank you anika for giving me a chance to help Shivay. Please take good care of him".

Tanya started to walk away from there.

" Stop ", shivay said.

She turned around. Shivay looked at anika for a second. He saw her eyes and understood what she want to said. He took a deep breath and looked towards Tanya.

" Won't you give a hug to your friend", said shivay.

Tanya smiled at him. She hugged him lightly and said

" Thank you shivay".

" It's okay Tanya. Past is past let's forget about it. We are friends from now. So if you have any problem always free feel to contact me".

" Sure shivay".

" You are so lucky Anika. You have someone like shivay in your life. He will never let you down. He will love you so much. My wishes are always with you. All the best for your married life".

" Thank you Tanya".

Now Tanya left from there leaving shivika alone.

" Ahem so Mrs. Shivay singh oberoi. You did all this for me. I am feeling so lucky Anika for the first time in my life I got someone to care for me. I never believed in love after Tanya broke my heart. But Anika when I first saw you at the shopping mall I never realised you are going to be an important part of my life. I only thought someone really had the audacity to question back Shivay Singh Oberoi. When Tia left the marriage hall I chose you because I know you are the only one in this whole world who can match my tadi and tashan. I swear on you Anika for past 4 months my feelings slowly revived. I began to believe in love. Despite of you knowing about my power and money, you never seemed to care about it and that's why I began to fall for you more and more. I'm sorry for what happened but will you give me a chance to redeem myself?", Shivay asked her with a slight hope in his eyes. His heart will never be able to accept her rejections. But yes he is willing to do anything that will make her happy.

" Shivay, once a trust is broken it's difficult to build it back again. You have your own intentions for marrying me. Everything happened so suddenly that I'm not in a position to process anything. I need space and time from you. I hope when I come back I'll be able to start our new life with you again", Anika said in a slow yet determined voice. She was sure about her decision. Her heart was so fragile and she didn't want to take anymore risks.

Shivay kept quiet for sometime. He was thinking deeply.

" Ok Anika if that's your wish I respect it. Take as much as time you want. I will wait for you forever and ever", Shivay said finally breaking the silence.

She smiled weakly and left. She knew it's not going to be easy because she was addicted to him. But when he said forever and ever it felt blissful because she knew no matter what Shivay will always wait for her.

Both of them are ready to start their new journey. But we all know shivika can't stay apart from each other for a long time. At the end of everything all that matters is our love for the person we care the most.

Hi everyone, My sincere apologies to everyone. I know I didn't write at all and I feel extremely guilty. I was stuck in some personal problems because of it I wasn't able to write. I don't even know how many of you are still following this story. But if you want me to continue this one please let me know. I will complete this story if my readers wish for it From next chapter I'll give an update date so that it will be easy for everyone.

No targets because I was too late to update so it's a penalty for me. If you want next chapter like and comment because I'M BAD NOT VERY BAD 😉