Shivika Fs - Fulfilling wishes Part 1

Part 1

Shivay's car stopped before a cafe. He stepped out of his car. He removed his sunglasses. He read name board " ansh cafe ". His lips curved into smile. For a second he thought whether she still miss him. But he reminded himself he is no more sweet Singh oberoi. He is shivay Singh oberoi who thinks from his brain not from his heart. He composed himself and entered cafe. He already informed Khanna to vacate entire cafe without anyone notice.

He closely took a look of the place. His face was astonished. Everything in the cafe resembled their room but right now his room. Starting from the curtains to the clock in the wall all are exactly the same. He always believed she left him on her own will but still a part of him refused to accept this.

He settles himself in a nearby chair. He took a deep breath to calm himself. He looked into a nearby mirror. Once again he was back to SSO mode. His eyes are cold and icy. Anyone who could clearly stare him can be the bravest person on this Earth. He took out his wallet and looked at her picture. He always wished for her smile but she gave him pain. She was his weakness as well as his strength. A waiter came to his table.

" Good evening sir, how may I help you", he said him handing their menu card to him.

" Get me a cup of sairabano", he said coldly.

" Sir, but sorry we don't serve anything named sairabano. I think u misunderstood menu."

He looked at him with his scary eyes. Waiter got afraid for a second. He swallowed hardly. His hazel eyes turned black.

" Shivay Singh oberoi never make a mistake. U better remember it always. Go and tell your owner. Don't stand here and waste my time," he said in a threatening voice.

Waiter quickly moved away from there and rushed to kitchen. Seeing a panicked worker Anika was tensed. Before she could say anything he continued.

" Anika mam someone ordered for sairabano. I really didn't understand anything. When I told him he must have misunderstood menu he said your owner will understand."

Hearing the word sairabano her feet stumbled for a second. She never thought he will come to her again definitely not after what she did to him. She didn't want to see him again. She was not ready for this. After leaving oberoi mansion she worked very hard to own this cafe. She promised pinky aunty that she will never enter into his life again. She can't break her promise. She have to be strong. She didn't care about her feelings. All she wanted was his happiness. At this point she want shivay to be happy. She reminded herself to be strong in front of him.

She wiped her tears which started to shed thinking about him. She prepared his espresso and gave it to waiter. But he refused to go and said he is afraid of him. Since she didn't have any choice she decided to face him and his wrath. It hurted her to see hate for her in his eyes. One or the other day she should meet him but never in her wildest dreams she thought that day will come so soon. She removed her mangalsutra and sindhoor before meeting him.

She saw shivay sitting on a chair. She looked at him carefully. From his gaze she was able to understand he is no more anika's shivay but shivay Singh oberoi. Everything started again. Their life was a circle and they have come to same point again. She laughed at the irony of this statement.

She walked towards him and placed his espresso carefully on the table.

" Sir, your sairabano. Thank you for choosing ansh cafe. Hope you will have a good time," she smiled looking at him and started to leave.

Before she could move away from him. She felt a tug at her wrist. She turned back only to find shivay holding her hand. He was looking at her. His mind was filled with deep thoughts.

Shivay's pov

I am seeing her after three months. I can't believe myself. Only my heart knew how much I missed her in these three months. Never in my entire life I felt so weak and vulnerable. Years of practice helped me to wear my SSO mask again. When I was with everyone I was able to act like shivay Singh oberoi but when I was all alone her thoughts haunted me like ghost. She made me weak. I won't spare her this time. She have to fulfill my wish.

I thought she will be happy after leaving me but after looking at her I think I wronged myself. She didn't look happy. Her eyes display a sense of pain. She seems to lost her weight. She had dark circles indicating her lack of sleep. Overall she is not the same chirpy Anika whom I know before three months. Focus shivay she is acting like an innocent.

" Leave my hand Mr.oberoi," Anika said.

Shivay immediately released her hand and pulled her closely. She collided on his chest. He held her face so close to her. His hot breathe was fanning on her lips. She lost herself in his deep blue orbs. But soon she gained her senses and pushed him with all her might.

" What are you doing?"

" Chill Anika I just want to speak with you".

" There is nothing left to speak Mr.oberoi."

" Relax Anika I am just here to make a deal".

" I am not interested in your deals. Please don't disturb me again."

Saying so she turned to leave but his voice stopped her in middle. She didn't turn but heard him.

" U will come to me on your own Anika. U will never have an option but just to accept my deal."

" Not even in your dreams Mr.oberoi."

She left from there while shivay smirked at her.

Hi everyone done with this part. Eagerly waiting for your response. Chamelis are welcome but if you find it worth reading ek like or comment toh banta Hai boss.

If u want next update soon like and comment because I'M BAD NOT VERY BAD.