Shivika Fs - Propreitorial Part 8

Part 8

London

2016

Anika's cab reached her home. She has been living here for past few years and shared it with her roommate Bhavya. They both are very thick friends. At first Anika didn't open up to Bhavya but slowly she started to come out of her shell. They both became very good friends. They are more than besties. To be precise they are like soul sisters. Bhavya did everything to protect her.

Anika knocked the door. Rose, the maid of her home opened the door for her.

" Mam here are your keys. Bhavya mam told she will see you tomorrow morning as she is having an important meeting to attend", house maid handed the room keys to her.

Anika took it from her and smiled lightly.

The maid could sense something different in Anika's face. She usually gave a bright smile to her no matter how the situation is but everything seems to be different. She just prayed to Almighty to give every happiness to Anika.

" Mam what do you want to have for dinner", maid asked her.

" Nothing Rose I will order some pizza you don't worry. Just give me a cup of coffee and then you can leave", Anika said.

" But mam even bhavya mam is not here how can I leave you alone", she protested.

" I'm fine Rose. I just want to be alone for sometime", Anika said in a broken voice.

" Okay mam", rose didn't want to argue because she thought Anika sounded low and tired.

She gave Anika her coffee and left the home.

Anika entered her bedroom and kept her luggage on bed. She opened her cupboard and took out a photo frame.

Anika clutched the photo frame in her hand tightly. It's a picture of her mother and her during her childhood days. Tears continuously flowed from her cheeks.

Anika's pov

Why you left me alone in this cruel world mom? You know what ma I am just a mess and your so called husband made my life into a complete mess. He sold me to a beast just for his business profits. I hate your husband from the core of my heart. The way he insulted me in my childhood is still a memory which I can never forget. I want to erase the past few days of my life forever. I want to erase all those bad memories. I just don't want to see him again.

Gauri called her for nth time but Anika didn't pick it up. She is afraid to speak to her. She thought when gauri will come to know about her forced marriage she will definitely break down. Moreover when she will find about her father's dirtiest tricks she will definitely blame herself. But Anika don't want her to feel that way. She will even give her life for chutki. She is her only family and she can't afford to lose her. Anika will definitely break down if she speak to gauri so she just thought to remain quiet. Anika decided to speak to her after few days.

" I hate you Mr. Rana I hate you", she screamed.

She was deeply engrossed in her thoughts but someone called her.

" Never forget Anika I will decide whom you should love and whom you should hate", shivay said looking at her.

" Shivay", she whispered in fear.

Hi friends so I'm here with next part. Thank you for your love and support.

If you want next update soon like and comment because I'M BAD NOT VERY BAD.