Shivika FF - Hided Truth Part 22

Recap : mehra's truth revealed

Part 22

" Dadi from where on Earth you are finding these games", shivay complained.

" Oye chup kar billu you can never understand all these things. These are not only games but they help couples to increase their love for each other", Dadi explained.

" Dadi but today is my cheat day and you want me to do this", rudra said in cry baby tone.

" I thought my grandsons are strong but look like they can't even do this small challenge", Dadi said in worried tone.

" Dadi don't worry I am ready to play this game", omkara assured.

" O this is cheating, you can do this challenge easily but think of me. How can I lift bhavya on my back. She is so heavy", rudra cried.

" What did you say? I am fat. For you kind information I'm more fit than you. Even in our last challenge I did more push ups than you", bhavya said proudly.

" All of you listen carefully. Your partner should lift you on their back and walk till the marked distance. If they fail to do so then you have to pick up a chit from this bunch of chits and should do accordingly", Dadi explained the rules to everyone.

All men lifted their respective partners on their back. Although rudra was complaining like a kid he still enjoyed the game because of his teasing sessions with bhavya.

At one point shivay lost his balance and hence made Anika and him fall on ground. All other pairs won the game.

Shivay picked up a chit and read it aloud.

" You should get locked with your partner for 30 minutes in store room", shivay's expression changed drastically from sadness to happiness.

Everyone giggled at his expression. Anika felt embarrassed.

Soon they locked both of them in store room.

Shivay was giggling whereas Anika was looking at him with an angered expression.

Anika's pov

Why shivay is laughing like a mad? Has he lost his brain or what? Here we are locked in store room and he is giving an expression like we are locked in our private honeymoon suite.

Anika wait a minute what are you thinking? You are not a 2 rs ladki. You are thinking about honeymoon. Actually it's not wrong I'm his wife one or the other day we should take this relationship to next level.

I know shivay want to do this but after all that fiasco our lives are changed a lot. I confessed to him but still he didn't say those magical words to me. I can understand he is very unexpressive but still I am yearning to listen those words from him. He is sincerely searching for clue.

After giving up oberoi industries to omru he is now helping me to stabilize tagore industries to its old glory. He is my guide. Before any problem could reach me he will clear it. I am so lucky to have him in my life.

Wait a minute I am distracting myself from the main topic. Why he is smiling? We are locked here.

She decided to ask him.

" Shivay why are you laughing?", Anika asked him.

Shivay kept on smiling. He slided his hands around her waist. She gasped at his action. He Nuzzled her neck and placed a small wet kiss. She shivered at his touch. She once again tried to concentrate but he was making it impossible for her.