Shivika Fs-love vs anger part 5

This chapter is dedicated to vankad_harshita, Rinky, Christine Gomes. Thank you for your support.

Part 5

Khanna handed the letter to shivay. He held it carefully and started to read it.

Hello Mr.oberoi I know by this time you must have got to know about my location. Mallika is visiting you and she must have told you about me. You may ask why did you went away from me and hiding but Mr.oberoi I am not hiding from you I am still the same old Anika . I don't want to stay with a person who thinks so low about me and never trust me. I don't want to breathe the same air you breathe. U never gave me a chance to explain myself let it be in daksh case or Priyanka marriage. U never tried to understand my situation. I am not your punching bag that u will keep on punching me whenever you are angry. Now I don't find it necessary to explain myself to you. Do u remember once I told you our relationship don't have any guarantee when it will break we ourselves don't know. I am done with you. As I told you earlier I regret for marrying u now I want divorce. I want you to sign in this papers. My lawyer will meet you soon. Good bye Mr.oberoi.

From
Annika

Shivay further opened the envelope and found divorce papers. He was shocked to death. He never thought his Anika will decide to give him divorce. He always thought they will be together no matter what happens. She always forgive him. He did very wrong with her. He was cruel, rude and arrogant to her but she always tolerated him. If she really want divorce from him does it mean she hates him. He can live away from her thinking she likes him but how can he live in this world when he knows she hates him to the core.

His feet stumbled. Mallika ran to him and held his hands tightly before he could fall. She made him sit in a nearby couch. She went and took the letter from his hand and read it. She was shocked and was not able to understand what happened between shivay and Anika.

" Shivay tell me what happened? Why Anika want divorce from u? Why she is angry on u?"

" I broke her trust Mallika. I broke her heart. I destroyed her in every way. I didn't respect her. My anger killed our relationship."

" Shivay please tell me clearly. Why Anika left u?"

Shivay explained everything to her. Starting from the forced marriage to their fight. He didn't hide anything from her. Mallika was very angry on shivay.

"How could you do this to her shivay? Did you forget what she did to you and your family. You forcefully married her and announced tia as your wife in front of media. You accused her many times and insulted her for being an orphan. How can you do this shivay. I always thought u will change one or the other day but you proved me wrong. U will never change. Instead of spending her life with you she made a good decision to leave you."

" U r right Mallika whatever I did was wrong. I can't justify my deeds. But you know right whenever I am angry I speak rubbish. Whatever I say that time I never mean it in real. Even that day I was angry. You think from my situation my sister married without our consent and I came to know Anika helped her. I always outburst my anger on her and I did the same on that day. I am a big stupid I hurted her a lot. I don't deserve her. She should get someone who will understand her rather than a jerk like me. If divorce will make her happy then I am ready to give her divorce. All I want is her happiness. I feel ashamed to meet her again. After whatever I have spoken to her I feel very guilty. I don't have guts to meet her again. But without Anika there is no shivay. I think I'll die soon after our separation. I don't have any reason to live in this world."

Hearing such an​emotional speech from shivay Mallika got stunned. She never thought he will express himself and his feelings before others. She very well knew Anika love shivay and shivay love Anika. It's her turn to make shivay realize his feelings for Anika.

" Shivay, just tell me one thing. Do you love Anika?"

Shivay closed his eyes deeply. Images of Anika flashed before him. He don't have any doubt he love her but he was stubborn so he didn't accept it. But today after getting to know Anika is leaving him he didn't have any fear to accept his feelings.

" Since the day I got to know about the meaning of true love I only love Anika. I love Anika. I don't have any fear in accepting this."

" Then why don't you tell this to her".

" You know Mallika always my anger overpowered my love for her. Every man in this world have a weak spot and for me it's my ideologies about naam, khoon and khandhan. Anika didn't have any of these but she is far more best than me who possess all this. Now it's too​ late for me to confess my love to her. She won't trust me. There will be no Love in a relationship where trust no longer exists."

" R u mad shivay. If u love her then u should tell her. She may even love you".

" I didn't even give her a single reason to love me back. I only gave pain to her. Why would she even love a devil like me."

" U can't assume things like this. I saw feelings for you in her eyes. Only a girl can understand other girl's feeling. How can you accept defeat before trying?".

" But"

" U know what shivay the shivay whom I know never accept defeat. He can't listen no from anyone. Then how can you accept your defeat even before trying."

" U r right Mallika I am sorry. I won't let her go from me again."

" That's like my shivay".

" But how I will convince her?"

" It's going to be very difficult to convince Anika but I think SSO can do anything to win back her lady love."

" Yes Mallika SSO is back into action. I am coming anika".

That was a super fast update from my side because my sis japas asked me for it and I never like to deny my sister's wish.

In next update shivika will definitely meet. Now squeeze your mind how shivay will convince her. Share your guesses in comment section.

Many of you have doubts regarding my name. My name is rishi and i am a girl. I am big fan of shravan Reddy so I registered my name as shravan rishi. Hope your confusion got cleared now.

If u want next update soon like and comment because I'M BAD NOT VERY BAD.