Shivika Fs - fulfilling wishes part 43

Recap: Shivika got sahil's custody

Part 43

After two days

Everything was normal between Anika and shivay. Sahil stayed with them. Anika pampered him a lot. She was afraid after that terrorist attack. She didn't leave both of them alone for a second. She took a week off from her office.

Vikram and Suzanne visited her last night. They had dinner together. Vikram and Suzanne became more close to Shivay.

Anika was busy in cleaning kitchen.

" Didi please it's only for a day. Don't refuse me. I am cute little brother na. Please please", sahil made puppy face to Anika.

" If I said no it means no. You are not going anywhere", Anika refused to change her decision.

" What happened sahil?", Shivay questioned him.

" Shivay he want to go to his friends house for night out. I refused him. He is not listening to me at least you tell him", Anika complained to Shivay.

" But Anika what's wrong in this? I think he should go. He have all the right to enjoy his life. Come on Anika night outs are fun. I will suggest you to send him", shivay supported sahil.

" Anika didi even shivay jiju want me to go. Please agree na", sahil said.

" Shivay I thought you will support me but you are helping sahil. This is not fair", Anika said.

" Anika please", shivay told her.

" Wow shivay Singh oberoi is saying please. It's going to rain today. Sahil you can go. But you should call me every two hours. Are you ready for this deal?", Anika put forward her condition.

" Deal accepted. Thank you jiju", sahil kissed shivay's cheek.

" Aree wah I gave permission but you are thanking shivay", Anika teased sahil.

" Anika didi you accepted because jiju convinced you. So he deserve thanks", sahil replied smartly.

" Okay no problem. You can thank your jiju many times but who's coming to pick you", Anika asked sahil.

" Didi John's mom is coming to pick me up in two hours. I have to do packing", sahil replied.

" Okay then let me help you in packing", Anika offered her help.

" It's okay I will manage you carry on with your work", sahil went to his room and started to pack his bags.

" Anika can I have a word with you", shivay asked her.

" Yes shivay", Anika told.

" Not here", shivay pointed his finger towards her room.

Both of them went to her room.