shivika fs - love vs anger Part 3

This chapter is dedicated to kitu2003, me6704, varnika and my new friend tanu. Thank you so much for your support.

Part 3

Pinky's pov

At last I am successful in separating Shivay and Annika. Now I will find a heera bahu for my heera beta. How can Annika think of being an oberoi bahu? She don't know her naam, khoon and khandhan and she expect me to accept her as my bahu. This was the biggest joke of the year. Even I could have accepted her as my bahu but after her arrival my son started to move away from me. He didn't care for me. He didn't have time for me all because of her. I don't know what magic she done on my son. He forgot the existence of his mother. Even after knowing about daksh – Annika relationship my son accepted her as his wife. How can I tolerate all this? It's a mother's duty to protect her son from doing wrong deeds. He already did too much for her. he is spending money for sahil's education, didn't allow Annika to do any job. On the top of it he gave her 10 crores worth kangan. Seriously can't he see how Annika is behind his money. It's all her plan to trap my son. She wanted his money. After all who cannot fall for my son. Being the eldest oberoi heir he will soon become MD of oberoi industries after tej jethji. Now no one can seize my son from me. I will choose a best bride for my son. Yes I do agree tia was a mistake but this time I won't do any mistake. Now Annika will never enter into our house. I have to do something and increase the speed of divorce procedures otherwise she will get another reason to enter into my Shivay's life.

At pinky's room

An all angry Shivay stormed into his parent's room. His eyes was full of rage. He knocked off the door and entered all of a sudden. Pinky who was immersed in her deep thoughts got disturbed by this. Seeing an angry Shivay before her she understood that her plan got successful. Now it's her turn to add some more oil in burning fuel.

"mom Annika went out from oberoi mansion", he said in a cold voice

Hearing those words her heart jumped in happiness. But she didn't show any excitement in her face. She decided to play safe.

"What are you saying Shivay? Why did u let her go? Yes I do agree what she did was an unforgivable sin. I mean how can she let priyanka to marry ranveer seriously what she think of herself? On the top of it she accused me. But Shivay it's okay I forgave her after all she is also my daughter. How can I be angry on her? U go and bring her back."

"I will not let her enter into our house again", Shivay replied with a straight face.

"Shivay she is your wife. She did wrong but that doesn't mean u will let her go from your life. This kind of problems arise in every relationship. She herself don't have a family. She must have got some sympathy for ranveer. He also don't have family. That's why she must have helped him. Bring her back", pinky said with full of innocence.

"mom my decision is final. I won't let that girl in our mansion again. I accepted her after knowing she is an orphan. But what she did she let priyanka to marry ranveer. This was due to her upbringing. How can someone fall so low? I didn't expect this from her. I am going to divorce her mom. My decision is final".

"Shivay u r right never a high class up bringing can do such things. You don't worry Shivay everything will be fine soon. She didn't understand the importance of you and hence she don't deserve you. I will meet lawyer tomorrow itself."

Suddenly Shivay fell down on his knees. His eyes started to shed tears. Pinky who saw all this got confused. She ran towards him and hugged him.

"kya hua Shivay, why are u crying"