Shivika Fs - fulfilling wishes part 28

Recap: shivay shifted to anika's home

Part 28

" Hot and you. Oh come on shivay I think you are day dreaming", she taunted him.

" So you are thinking I am not hot", he asked her in a serious tone.

" 100%", she replied.

" What if I prove it to you", he asked dangerously.

" I think you can not", she replied him back.

" Okay then one day I will prove it to you", he challenged her.

" By the way that day will never come anyway challenge accepted", she said with full confidence.

They felt tired and returned to bed.

Next morning

Shivay woke up. He went outside. He saw Anika working in kitchen. He decided to make something for him. He silently waited till anika's departure. She didn't notice him.

After she went shivay went to kitchen and made some drink for him.
Shivay went near to Anika and sat beside her.

" Good morning", he wished.

" Good morning", she replied him with a smile.

Both of them were reading something. Their cups got exchanged. They sipped their cup.

" Masala chai", Anika said.

" Espresso", shivay said.

Both of them looked at each other in utter shock. They couldn't believe themselves.

Shivay was drinking masala chai whereas Anika was drinking espresso.

Anika thought it's a medical miracle because shivay was drinking  masala chai.

" Do you miss me Anika?", He asked hopefully.

She doesn't have the audacity to look into his eyes and reply.

Shivay understood her emotions he doesn't want to disturb her. He excused himself from there to avoid emotional outburst.

Shivay got ready and came to living area. Anika was already ready and she was waiting for him.

" Shivay I am going to office. I will be back by evening. I hope you know my contact number. If any emergency just call me. Here is the spare key", she gave a key to him.

He nodded his head in response.

" Take care", he said to her in a broken voice.

She could sense his pain. She felt he was hurt because she didn't answer to his question. She never want to see him like this that's why she left him. But here he is standing before her like sad Singh oberoi.

She gave him a hug. Shivay was too shocked to reciprocate. But somehow he composed himself and lived the moment. He snuggled close to her. He felt all his pain being erased.

She is the only medicine for his pain. She broke the hug. She looked at him closely and kissed his forehead. He closed his eyes in happiness.

" Take care", she whispered to him and left.

Shivay still thought he was dreaming. He wondered why she hugged him all of a sudden. Then he remembered him asking her whether she miss him or not. Maybe she replied him through this hug. He was so happy to know that she always cared for him.