Shivika Fs - properitorial Part 11

Recap : anika lost her dream career

Part 11

" Listen Mr. Oberoi. You destroyed all my hopes. You destroyed my career. Are you happy now. Iaccept that you are good in playing games. I never knew you can be too good in playing. But never forget I'm a good sport too. So face me straightly let's talk about our issue. Be a brave man not a coward", she shouted loudly.

All of a sudden she saw him inside the cabin. Looking at her rather she would call it as smirking at her.

He forwarded towards her. Even though his heart is paining seeing her hurt still his ego didn't let him to care of her.

"so Mrs. Oberoi", he was stopped in middle when Anika threw a glass of water on him.

" don't you dare address me as your wife again. I don't accept this marriage", she said angrily

He wiped off water from his face. He didn't utter a single word. She saw his eyes changing it's color. In one swift he pulled her towards him and she collided on his chest. Their faces inches apart. His hot breath fanning on her face which can make anyone go weak on their knees. Her lips shivered. He was tempted to kiss her but he controlled himself. She tried to concentrate everywhere but not on him.

" no one throw water on shivay Singh Oberoi did you get it? This should be your first and last time", saying so he left his hold on her.

" you destroyed my entire carrier and you want me to keep quiet. How can you do this to me? ", she questioned him.

" Anika ", he shouted angrily.

Listening to his voice anika got afraid. She didn't even blink her eyes.

" stop your nonsense. Yes I agree i destroyed your career but i didn't do it intentionally. You forced me to do all this. I just punished you. You chose to run away from me and all i did is to bring you back to me. So stop shouting and don't you dare raise your voice in front of me. Now register these words carefully in your mind you are mine never ever forget that. I don't care if you are interested in this marriage or not. All i want you to remember is you belong to shivay Singh Oberoi and he never shares his things with anyone. Not even in your dreams think to run away from me. If you dare to do it next time then let me better remind you the consequences. Today I proved you are mentally disabled only to those officials and next time I will not think a minute before proving it to the whole world. I think you will not prefer it and I am pretty sure you don't want your sister to know about it. Don't you?", he smirked at her.

Anika remebered the worst days of her life. Due to the harassment she faced in her childhood she developed a habit of imagining persons. At first she used to imagine her mom when she later moved to London she imagined her step mother kamini. She couldn't get free of this habit hence she decided to get treatment from doctor. Since her state was a critical the doctor advised her to take treatment for few months in mental asylum. She couldn't refuse the advise as she already tried to commit suicide due to the stress building inside her. She followed the advice and took treatment and she got better results. After her treatment she stopped imaging things but shivay misused this to destroy her career. She don't want gauri to know this. She will definitely shatter and she don't want that to happen.

" what you want from me? ", she asked in a slow tone.

" that sounds better. Pack your bags and we are leaving to India ", he ordered.

" Our marriage was just a compromise. I will give divorce to you and let's end this forever. But still why you want me back", Anika questioned him.

" shivay singh Oberoi don't find it necessary to explain it to you. Just remember you are mine ", he said.

" I'm not a property that you will claim as yours", she said.

Shivay didn't say anything. He cupped her face and gently looked at her. His eyes reflected a new emotion which was difficult to decipher. She was spell bound by his charm. He gently kissed her forehead with lot of affection. She couldn't believe herself. She just lived that movement. For the first time in her life someone kissed her with so much affection. She was surprised by his acts.

Suddenly she heard the sound of someone opening the door.

Hi everyone back with next part. Last part crossed 160+ likes. Thank you so much for your love.

I wish every one happy new year. Let this year bring more prosperity and peace to your family.

If you want next update soon like and comment because I'M BAD NOT VERY BAD.