Shivika Fs - fulfilling wishes part 9

Recap : shivika morning fun

Part 9

Anika didn't find shivay after what happened in morning. She was worried for him. The fear of losing him frightened her. Before 3 months when she left him she experienced many sleepless nights. His absence created emptiness in her life. She was not able to sleep in his absence. She remembered all those dreams in which she screamed for him.

He was her habit. She don't want to admit her feelings before him but she is not able to control to her feelings when she is before him. Her thoughts got disturbed when Khanna called her.

" Hello Khanna ji I was about to call you. Do you know where is shivay?", Anika asked curiously.

" madam u miss him. Then why you pretend like u hate him."

She tried to give an answer but she was not able to. Hearing no answer from her Khanna continued

" It's okay mam. I know whatever you do there will be a reason behind it. I called u because shivay sir asked u to come to his office immediately", Khanna said sincerely.

" Is anything important? Why shivay is calling me to office?"

" I don't know mam. He asked me to inform you and pick you up from oberoi mansion."

" Okay Khanna ji I will be ready in 10 minutes. U can come and pick me up."

Anika reached shivay's office in a hour. She was curious to know what is running in his mind. She walked towards the reception. A middle aged woman dressed in formals came to her. She gave Anika a warm smile. She too smiled in return. She came forward and shook her hand with her

" Hi, I am Lisa. Shivay sir's personal assistant."

Anika remembered shivay talking about Lisa to her. He said to her that Lisa is so friendly and good. She is loyal to the company and work very hard.

" Hi, I am Anika."

" So u r that lucky one."

" Excuse me", Anika asked in confusion.

" I was eagerly waiting to meet u. Whenever he comes to office he never forget to utter your name. I just want to know who's that lucky girl."

" If u hate someone from the bottom of your heart u never forget to utter their name", Anika said in a voice filled with pain.

" And the same is applicable for love dear", Lisa smiled at her.

Sensing her pain she decided to change the topic.

" So Anika mam may I know how can I help you", lisa said in a warm tone.

" Woh actually Mr.shivay Singh oberoi asked me to come to his office."

" Yes, yes now I remember actually he asked me to give you this", saying so she handed a bunch of folders followed by a gift.

" All the best. Your cabin is next to Shivay sir's room", she left from there leaving behind a confused Anika.

Anika kept the folders in a nearby table. She opened the gift and found a letter along with few clothes. She read the letter.

Dear panika