Shivika Fs - properitorial Part 13

Part 13

Anika and shivay reached Anika's dorm. He opened the car door for her like a gentleman. She was surprised by his gesture. As far as she know he was a beast and insulted her a lot. She vowed to never fall for his charm. But it's very difficult for any girl to resist him. He is quite attractive and handsome. But the mask called his attitude just overcome all his positive traits. She is definitely going to have a hard time in handling him. She pitied herself and cursed her fate. Her trance of thoughts got broken when shivay called her.

" ahem anika i will wait here in my car till you pack your luggage", he said to her.

" Mr. Oberoi you can wait inside ", she offered him.

" it's ok i am comfortable here ", he refused like a gentleman.

" don't worry Mr. Oberoi i will not do anything to you. It's very cold outside and i hope you know how much time it will take for a girl to pack her dress. I can't let you suffer till then in this snow. After all guest is our God", she explained him.

He was astonished by her answer. She was bold and precise with her explanation. No one ever had the guts to raise their voice against Shivaay singh oberoi but there is something different about this girl. If there would have been some other person in her place he would have definitely screwed their life but here he is standing still and listening to her like a statue. He was surprised by his own behavior. He felt an immense attraction towards her. How much ever he tried to deny this fact he simply couldn't. He never had felt this way for a girl. This feeling is different and odd. There is a spark between them. Only time can answer whether their relationship will survive or not.

He entered her dorm. He settled himself near a sofa. She switched on. TV for him. He flipped few channels and finally satisfied with a business channel. Anika was busy in arranging her clothes. She looked outside through the window. Everything seems to run very fast. She wondered what dresses she should pack. She was not even for once concentrated about her looks but she very well knew that to be Mrs. Anika shiva singh oberoi. He had great respect in this society and she should match him otherwise he will complaint again like a kid. She decided to borrow few clothes from bhavya's closet. Shivay got a phone call. He was busy in talking to his business associate partner.

" ahhhhhh",  all of a sudden he heard anika screaming. He rushed to help her.

He opened the door and found anika sitting amidst a messed up room.

Shivay was shocked to see the state of her room. He is a man of perfection and he hated anything which is imperfect.

On the other side anika was shocked to see him in her room. She mentally face palmed herself for shouting after seeing a cockroach in her room. She decided to cover up before him.

" ahem Mr. Oberoi do you need something ? ", she asked him.

Shivay was still in his trance of thoughts but her sweet voice brought him back to reality.

" woh actually i heard you screaming that's why I came",  he revealed the reason.

" but i didn't scream. I think you misunderstood ", she said.

" aree but i heard your voice ", he wasn't ready to accept his defeat.

" ok ok leave it well you came to my room you can come in ",  she asked him to enter.

" I guess you need some help", shivay said.

" help but why", she asked.

" look at your room ", he said.

" what's wrong with my room? It's completely fine ", she replied.

Shivaay smacked his head. He thought whether she is really innocent or acting like some.

" well anika just look at your room. It's completely messed up ", he said.

Anika took a close look of her room.

" hello Mr. Oberoi my room is more than fine. In fact i feel like it's extra clean today ", she argued.

Shivay understood her nature. She is  perfectly imperfect and he can't change that fact. The fact that he have to share his room with such a girl frightened him. He decided to give her a rule list before going to Oberoi Mansion.

Anika's pov

What's wrong with this man? My room is completely fine. In fact i cleaned it yesterday only. Okay i agree few clothes are scattered here and there, few things are displaced, books are not arranged properly but still my room is perfect. He must have definitely thought so wrong about me after seeing this room. Oh god please save me from this Mr. Perfect.

Suddenly both of them heard a crashing sound. They rushed to living room and found entire road covered with mud. He tried to open the main door but ever went in vain. There was an instant power cut but thank god to generators light instantly came back.

He immediately called khanna, his security officer.

" hello khanna what's happening here?  Why can't I open the door? ",  he asked angrily.

" I'm sorry sir. But this area recently had a landslide and we can't reach you immediately. It may take a day or two to clear the mess. The rescue team will arrive shortly sir but you need to stay inside with mam till then", khanna explained.

" how dare you can say I should stay here. Listen to me carefully no one in this world can stop shivay singh oberoi not even the nature and you better get that",  he shouted.

" sir I am extremely sorry but we are trying our level best to reach you soon", khanna said with a shivering voice.

" ok just make it soon ", shivay finished his call.

Anika was afraid after seeing his angry man avatar. She clutched her dress tightly. Sensing her fear shivay spoke.

"  there is nothing to worry anika. This area is suffering from a landslide. My staff will reach us in a day or two till then we should stay here. I know you are afraid but don't worry i will not do anything to you. Unless you shout at your staff they will not do any work properly ", he said all in a go.

Anika's pov

Why God why now I should stay with this beast all alone. Please save me. He is just eating my brain. Arghh don't know how I am going to live in his presence.

Author's note - please read

Hi friends back with next part. I am extremely sorry for being late but what to do being a medico and aiming for good marks in your exams it's really difficult to manage time. I'm sorry again. But i want to say after march 7 you will get an update in every three days. Please support me till then. If you want next update like and comment because I'M BAD NOT VERY BAD.

Chapter dedicated to Sweta0710 darling i promised to update on Sunday but exams ki wajah se it got delayed. Sorry dear.