Shivika FF - Hided Truth Part 7

Recap : shivay's fight with Anika.

Part 7

" How can I help you mam?", Receptionist asked Anika.

" I want to meet Mr. Shivay Singh oberoi", Anika said.

" Do you have an appointment mam?", Receptionist enquired her.

" No I don't have one but it's kind of urgent", Anika told her.

" I am sorry mam but you can't meet sir without appointment", receptionist explained her.

" Is there any other way?", Anika enquired about other opportunities.

" Tell me your name mam I will try to get an appointment for you. Till then you can wait in guest room", receptionist said to her.

" My name is Anika", she told to receptionist.

Guest room

Anika was waiting for her turn. Shakthi who was passing by that side saw his daughter in law sitting in guest room.

" Anika beta. You are here in office. Is anything important?", Shakthi asked her.

" Woh dad I came to meet shivay", Anika said.

" Then why are you waiting here?", Shakthi enquired her.

" They said no one can meet shivay without appointment. So they asked me to wait here till they get his appointment", Anika explained to him.

" Beta it's only for outsider. You are a member of our family and it's not applicable to you. Wait a minute did you tell them you are his wife?", Shakthi asked in Shock.

" No dad I didn't tell them. I don't want to use my surname. I am Anika sirf Anika ", she said.

" Anika beta I'm really proud of you. Our family is so lucky to have you. I always remember my friend whenever I see you. Okay let's leave it. I will ask my employee to accompany you till shivay's cabin", little did he know that she is the daughter of his friend whom he was talking about.

" Thank you Dad", Anika said.

Shivay's cabin

It was a huge cabin. Entire cabin was surrounded by glass. No one outside the room can see what's happening inside but anyone inside can see everything what's going outside. The walls were covered with green color.
She couldn't spot shivay inside the cabin.