Shivika Fs-love vs anger part 6

This chapter is dedicated to Christian Gomes, srilaasya and Aisha maqdas. Thank you for your support.

Part 6

Anika's pov

It's been more than 20 days since I left oberoi mansion. I am working for Mallika. I am working in a place where my job is recognised. Mallika was like a sister to me. She looked after me very well. She arranged  an apartment for me to live. She gives me a good salary and moreover good companionship. Since Siddharth Rana was still in his foreign tour Mallika was spending her leisure time with me.

She is not like other spoiled rich brats. She is simple and humble. During our conversation I discovered her wish to be a normal person. She said she is exhausted of limelight and need some time for herself. Whenever she spoke about shivay to me I was not able to control my emotions my eyes always displayed a sense of pain even I feared of her suspecting me.

She told me about visiting oberois. I decided this was the right time. I decided to divorce Mr.oberoi. it's not easy for me. I loved him with all my might but what he did he broke my heart into million pieces and throwed it in dustbin. I don't want to get trapped in his game again. I know he will definitely come to me after receiving divorce papers but this time I will not let him win.

At Noida

SIMA is looking forward for it's first very big event. This event is organized by SIMA under the guidance of Anika. It's their very first big event. Anika is working very hard. Her colleagues asked her to take some rest but she politely refused. She thought working constantly will be the best distraction for her.

" Anika u need some PA. If u work on like this without taking proper care of your health u will end up in hospital," told a worried radhika. Her colleague in office but more like a friend to her.

" Don't worry radhu I am perfectly alright. Just a few more minutes I will complete this work then I will join u."

" U will never change" sighed radhika.

Suddenly radhika's phone ringed. She attended it. After speaking for few seconds she hunged it and informed Anika.

" Mallika mam asked u to meet her near lawn. She asked u to come immediately."

" I will go now. Radhu do me a favour please give this list to floral department."

" Don't worry I'll handle this. Today evening u promised to take me out for coffee. Don't forget."

" Haan baba I remember it. I will definitely take u out."

Radhika smiled and left from there. Anika was worried because Mallika went to meet oberois and she must have came to know about everything. She was afraid how she would face her. Moreover what if shivay accompanied her. Her mind was filled with many questions but she brushed those thoughts away and went  from there.

At lawn

" Anika u r here. I missed you a lot",  saying so Mallika hugged her.

Anika was shocked by her gesture. She thought she would be angry on her and confront her. But here she is standing and hugging her. This was something really unexpected. She reciprocated the hug.

" U r back soon. Is your journey was good", said a shocked Annika.

" Of course dear it was very good. Why r u asking me that?"