Shivika Fs - properitorial Part 15

Part 15

" okay fine what are we going to play ", she asked in an irritating tone.

" strip poker ", he smiled devilishly at her.

Hearing those two words Anika's head started to spin.

" what are you saying? R u mad or what? What do you think of yourself? ", she shouted at him.

" I think I am shivay singh oberoi and no one can say a no to me", he acted like he is the boss of this game.

" well if that's so then be ready to hear a no for first time in your life ", anika challenged.

" don't challenge me wifey. You don't know what I am capable of ", he roared like a lion.

" first of all stop addressing me as your wife. I seriously hate you and I don't accept this marriage. You forced me into this. Hence you don't have any rights over me", she said with full force.

" look anika I don't have time for your nonsense. Are you ready for the game or not?", shivay asked her.

" over my dead body", she said in a cold tone.

" okay then I don't want you to change your decision at any cost even if it means canceling your sister's admission", he smirked.

" not again Mr. Oberoi why you always drag my sister in between our problems. Play like a man", she said.

" everything is fair in love and war. With you it's even worse than a war my dear so now you have two choices either play with me or see your sister's dream getting destroyed", he said in a husky tone.

" why why you always want to destroy my happiness? I seriously hate you from the bottom of my heart", she held his collar and shouted.

" I don't care", he said in a stern voice.

" fine then you want to play then let's play", she said with no emotions on her face.

"I told you right no one can defeat shivay singh oberoi", he said proudly.

Soon they settled in bhavya's room

They started to play the game.

Shivaay won the first round.

" it's your turn to remove now", he smirked.

She slowly removed her scarf with her shivering hands. She could feel his constant gaze on her. She felt exposed just after removing her scarf. She worried how she will complete the game.

Again the game started and anika lost again. With very much hesitation she removed her jacket. She shivered a lot.

Shivay saw this and closed the windows. She could sense concern in his acts but not in his eyes.