Shivika Fs - fulfilling wishes part 27

Recap: shivay's confession

Part 27

Anika's pov

I can't believe this. Is this happening for real or am I dreaming? He said he loves me. How can this happen? He was not supposed to do this. He married me forcefully and then raised finger on my character. He made me sign those divorce papers.

He said I'm his responsibility but not his wife. He threw me out of his house without thinking once. He never tried to find the reason for my behavior. Again he came into my life after three months and used sahil for his motives.

He was about to get engaged to meghna. He never considered his feelings for me. I can't forget his actions in a single day. My heart has lost the capacity to trust him again. What if he hurts me again? I need to see whether his feelings are trust worthy.

I am sorry shivay I know I can't live without you but again I can't let the same things to repeat again. This time I will check the power of your love. This doesn't mean I am giving you a chance again. I am doing all this only for sahil.

He thinks he is playing Cupid between us. I will bring him back again. It's true shivay I love you but this time I won't let my feelings to come out. You always say one must think from his brain not from his heart and I am going to follow the same.

She was deeply engrossed in her thoughts. Shivay was expecting an answer from her. But she was lost in her own world. He slightly leaned forward and pecked her lips. Anika was shocked she pushed him slightly before he can deep the kiss.

" Woh actually you didn't respond that's why I kissed you", he tried to justify his actions.

He start to move close to her again. She stopped him by keeping her hands in between them.

" If no one respond to you then will you kiss all of them", she demanded an answer from him.

" No Anika u r wrong. My kiss is only reserved for the most beautiful woman in this world. And that is only you. You are duniya thod khubsurat Anika", he lifted her hand and kissed it.

She blushed at his comment.

" Oh God you are blushing Anika", he teased her.

" I am not", she defended herself.

But he was not in a mood to leave her.

" If you accept the truth you will not become fat", he continued his teasing.

" Bhagad billa even your height will not reduce if you accept the truth", she replied him back.

She bit her tongue as she realized what she said. She called him bhagad billa how stupid of her. Shivay was happy to hear her calling him bhagad billa. His happiness had no bounds.

" Here is my address", she gave shivay her visiting card and tried to distract him.

" Well thank you. When should I come and pick you up?", He asked her.

" Pick up", she again questioned him.

" Yes since we are husband and wife we need to stay in same house", he replied to her.

" Oh hello I am not coming anywhere. You better get that into your mind. I gave you this address so that you can shift in my home", she said with full tadi.